10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice trail to the river, it's some steep climbing and you need to take some ladder climbing up and down but definitely worthwhile doing this hike (go a bit early before the heat kicks in)Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely stop at Eagle Gorge. The views of the sea and cliffs were mesmerising. Kalbarri is full of these gems, lookout points and trials along the cliffs. Eagle Gorge was lovely, the sea was rough so plenty of spray below but the blue skies and sun made the day just perfect.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our Abseiling/tour was such a brilliant day. Our guide Cole as a top bloke who shared some brilliant local knowledge with us. The misses as very nervous at the start and Cole defo help her with overcoming her fear. Would definitely recommend if in the area. 10/10Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We can't thank Martin and Ellen enough. They were amazing in accommodating my 4 year old daughter and I. Martin was so knowledgeable, helpful and just brilliant.
We've been here for a week and been on several tours and walk etc but this was by far the best. We'll definitely be back next time 👍Written 1 December 2023
- We did the Kalbarri Flight to Monkey Mia and back to Kalbarri! It was Fantastic! We also did the boat trip which lasted 2 hours, all included! The pilot made us feel safe and was very knowledgeable! Good value for moneyWritten 23 November 2023
- The complete package!!
From the cray pot pull to the sunset cruise and the deep sea fishing charter this place is fantastic.
Aydan and his crew are so friendly and welcoming and their knowledge of the area is second to none.
One of if not all of these tours are a must if you ever stop in Kalbarri.Written 25 April 2023
- Great fun with a good guide. Loved the dog who came along for the ride. Good time riding on. Each bc and in dues and good value.Written 28 July 2023
- A trip through the bush to the bank of the Murchison River, where we saw emus and kangaroos, took our group to a delightful picnic site on the river bank .some instructions later and we were canoeing happily on the Murchison River before pulling onto the bank for a hearty breakfast. Then, back onto the water for a trip downstream to a lovely swimming hole and the waiting bus. Our guide/ driver was fantastic. We had a wonderful time.Written 21 September 2023
- Wow I cannot fault this experience, this boat is AWESOME! It had everything we needed to make the ride comfortable and enjoyable. Motor is well kept and very reliable! The cost of hire was very very good especially when you do not have to launch/retrieve, refuel or washdown the boat (we couldn't believe it). The owner was extremely informative and helpful during the briefing before we set off, showing us maps giving us good information on the conditions to expect. It is a great way to spend the day exploring. Highly recommendedWritten 12 November 2023
- Although it was more physically challenging than we anticipated, it was well worth it. Helen was informative, helpful and encouraging. Views, scenery and experience was awesomeWritten 18 July 2023