4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent the afternoon here. Beautiful clear water with small swells breaking at our feet. Calm enough to enjoy a swim without struggling with waves although it was great watching the waves breaking on the rock shelf out further.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice white sand beach stretching both sides of the jetty and access ramp. A few 4WD on the beach, possibly belonging to the boats at anchor near the shore. The exposed reef is better viewed from the lookout, fairly spectacular on the day with waves breaking the exposed sections. Not sure why the place is called Port Gregory when all maps and my GPS have it recorded vas Gregory.Written 5 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- General scenery is very nice and rugged but there’s nothing too exciting about Pot Alley as a standalone feature. Worth visiting.Written 1 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a tremendous Point ... for close up views of surfers on the waves curling to the left. Could spend hours there watching.Written 21 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kalbarri
- These are the best places for kid-friendly beaches in Kalbarri:See more beaches for children in Kalbarri on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in Kalbarri:See more budget-friendly beaches in Kalbarri on Tripadvisor