5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Australia's 'bush fly' Just visited Australia in Nov 2023. I visited Australia at least once a year. The 'bush' flies usually cause problem in bush areas. But now they disturb you in nearly most country side. We visited the The Nature's Window, Wave Rock, Pink Lake, Mandura Giants, Gnomes Ville, Great Ocean Road, Hutt Lagoon, etc. Nearly in every place, the flies made us difficult to stand still to take a photo. I am afraid that in the near future, if the Australian Government still take no severe measure to control the flies, they will affect the tourism industry and local people. When the flies finally need to spread to the cities, it will be too late.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I walked the Bigurda Trail, which is a 8km hike, starting at the Natural Bridge and going to the Eagle Gorge. I walk fairly fast, and it only took me a bit over 90 minutes, but most people should allow 2-3 hours. I had a vehicle pick me up at the end.
Most of the trail is just rough gravel, and you'll need sun protection and water. Most of it is right on the edge of the cliff-top, and views are spectacular. Highly recommended!Written 7 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend that you visit early morning or mid to late afternoon from November onwards to avoid the heat. Other than that, definitely well worth a visit.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely stop at Eagle Gorge. The views of the sea and cliffs were mesmerising. Kalbarri is full of these gems, lookout points and trials along the cliffs. Eagle Gorge was lovely, the sea was rough so plenty of spray below but the blue skies and sun made the day just perfect.Written 20 September 2023
- The Zuytdorf Cliffs were stunning. On our visit with the bright sun above the contrast between the red cliffs and the azure blue of the sea was just breathtaking. There was enough of a breeze too to make the waves crash against the base. Some lovely walks in the area, well maintained and well marked.Written 20 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kalbarri
- These are the best places for couples seeking geologic formations in Kalbarri:See more geologic formations for couples in Kalbarri on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking geologic formations in Kalbarri:See more geologic formations for groups in Kalbarri on Tripadvisor