Points of Interest & Landmarks • Lookouts
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you want to get an overall view of Kalbarri this is the place to do it. Again...the paths & lookout & surrounding area is so well kept it's a credit to WA. Very easy access to the lookout.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We first visited Hutt River Province in 2003 when Princess Shirley and Prince Leonard were fit and well. Sadly, since, both have passed away and it would appear the Province is no more. The history is very interesting and well worth researching. Prince Leonard came across as a very eccentric and interesting character when he was alive.Written 13 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a well presented memorial to the Zuytdorp, one o a few Dutch trading vessels to come to grief along this coast. The tales of the survivors is a story in itself.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did enjoy the history surrounding the place and nice to learn what happended in years gone by
dont drive past and miss it out .Written 8 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kalbarri
- These places are best for points of interest & landmarks in Kalbarri:See more points of interest & landmarks in Kalbarri on Tripadvisor