Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went back to have a quick look around and never stops to amazed me the beauty of nature.. One thing i love about greens pool is sheltered beach and white fine sand. Few people went swimming also its really nice to unwindWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a stunning place. I could definitely see the resemblance to the elephants in the rocks. It is a beautiful walk down to the rocks then you come across the most loveliest views and you can also climb down and walk between the huge boulders for a swim in these amazing waters.
A must visit when in William Bay NP.Written 8 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a amazingly chilled winery
The service is awesome, our little dog Piper was welcomed with open arms and we had a amazing tasting and purchased a lazy 6 bottles
We will be back time and time again when we are down in amazing DenmarkWritten 15 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had the best time globeriding today at Denmark Thrills Adventure Park!! Amelia and Matt went above and beyond to ensure we all had the best experience possible. We arrived and were greeted with the warmest of welcomes, and the experience very quickly became the best activity of our holiday by far! Couldn’t recommend this experience more, will absolutely be returning many times over as it was for sure one to remember!
Thanks again guys!!Written 17 February 2023
- We had avoided coming here for five years because the wine was mediocre. Today we came back and wow! Purchase a platter or buy your own ingredients. The sourdough bread is beautiful and at $7.50 for a large loaf excellent value, as is all their various award winning cheeses at about $60/kg. We chose a wine flight with matching cheeses, crackers and fruit as well as bread, pate, terrine, cake (made here and all look amazing!) and coffee. ALL were exceptional as was the service. Well done Ducketts! We will be back! Also, you can Wiki camp here! We will check that out next time 🙂Written 4 November 2023
- I went there for an open water swim event at Ocean Beach, but the animals there are clean and unlike Bali don't carry diseases.Written 8 February 2023
- This beach is lovely!!
You can camp here - only in tents though so need to be self sufficient with water and power (drop toilets are available). But it’s absolutely worth it!!
The beach itself is lovely, you can spend hours swimming and fishing along the shoreline. Highly recommend to visit!Written 31 March 2021
- The coastline offers several stops to enjoy the beaches and sea. We knew of Peaceful Bay and chose this for a beachside adventure. There are chalet style accommodations in area for those wanting a longer stay. The large parking area accommodates cars, long vehicles and a way down to the beach for 4WD vehicles and fishing boats. We just wanted to briefly enjoy the water and fresh air, and stretch our legs before the journey home.
The beach is a mix of sandy bay, rocky outcrops and rockpools. Swimming is possible but need to be mindful of tides and currents. Views across the bay are spectacular. A lovely relaxing spot despite several cars launching boats from the beach - there is enough beach for all. Enjoy.Written 26 May 2023
- Best winery restaurant I have visited,so Professional.The staff are great and the service Brilliant .Products are to dieWhat a great place,Garry,Leanne and staff have done a wonderfull job setting this up.There wines are excellent their products ,wines,vino foods condiments and chocolates are brilliant,their Lake botanicals skincare ,wellness & home products are brilliant.
We had dinner at the restaurant with a beautiful view over the Lake watching the Blue wrens flirting around.
The food was superb,service was brilliant . Will visit whenever I’m in the Denmark region. YOU SHOULD ALL TRY IT,You won’t be disappointed.
John & Janet Shaw (Perth).Written 31 March 2023
- Another stunning beach in this amazing NP with the wind farm in the distance and the river flowing into the ocean. The colours of the ocean are magnificent.
A definite must to visit.Written 8 May 2023
- For me, I preferred this beach over Greens Pool. It’s got a great walking trail area, swimming area and is an all round great beach to visit.Written 16 August 2021
- This was a great little climb for us. They advise parents to watch children as there are no guard rails. It is a fairly steep climb up. I personally find going down harder than up. It was worth the climb for spectacular views of the ocean.Written 10 March 2023
- Great winery, you are made to feel very welcome and not rushed. Fantastic wines (especially that Malbec), the home-made fudge was delicious as was the gelato. Will defiantly be back.
Great experience for all of us, thank you :-)Written 17 November 2023
- Great family adventure. The kids loved the animals and the staff were very friendly (so too were the many birds). The kids were able to handle the birds, snakes and lizards and the effects surrounding the dinosaurs was great. Awesome family outing!Written 8 July 2022
- Being mid week in the middle of winter we were glad to find the cellar door open and nothing was too hard for our lovely host. The atmosphere was relaxed and the variety of wines was excellent.
We were explained the different variety of blends and the regions though at the end of the day the wine was simply beautiful.
If you like wine tastings and a quality drop, Forrest Hill is a mustWritten 15 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Denmark
- The most popular things to do in Denmark with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Greens Pool
- Elephant Rocks
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park
- Denmark Animal Farm & Pentland Alpaca Stud
- Duckett's Mill Wines and Denmark Farmhouse Cheese
Denmark Attractions Information
|Monday 12:52 am|