Top Attractions in Denmark
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The facilities, parking, toilets and roads have made this whole area a fantastic experience. Walkways to the beach are safe and well marked. Lookouts, signs and distances marked.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Picturesque I just wish it was warm and we had swimmers. Would be a fantastic swimming and picnic area. The scenery is fantasticWritten 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took 4 grand children recently, ages 11, 3, 2 & 1.
All had a ball and enjoyed the animal experience.
Animals were very friendly and gentle with the kids. Even when the littler kids were not so gentle with them.
Reasonably priced and good facilities.Written 4 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach is lovely!!
You can camp here - only in tents though so need to be self sufficient with water and power (drop toilets are available). But it’s absolutely worth it!!
The beach itself is lovely, you can spend hours swimming and fishing along the shoreline. Highly recommend to visit!Written 31 March 2021
- Great family adventure. The kids loved the animals and the staff were very friendly (so too were the many birds). The kids were able to handle the birds, snakes and lizards and the effects surrounding the dinosaurs was great. Awesome family outing!Written 8 July 2022
- A beautiful beach, dog friendly!
Some reviewers have mentioned the gravel road and 20 -40 km speed limit - please be aware that gravel can be very slippery, wet or dry, and at times there are potholes.
Don’t let that put you off! Just go slowly for the short stretch of gravel, the reward is a top spot - peaceful and sublimely beautiful.
On a fine day, this bay is gorgeous, safe swimming unless there is a really big swell, rocky islands close to shore to sun yourself! Enjoy!Written 25 October 2021
- Really lovely experience with wine tasting on a rainy cold day. It was a very cosy atmosphere with chimney on nice and friendly staff. One sparingly wine, then 4 white wines and 5 red wines. They all had different flavours that could accommodate all taste a d palate. We order some cheese platter and chocolate on the side which was a good asset. Our teens had non alcoholic beverages.
We will definitely come back.
Also beautiful setting with nice view.
Toilet really clean.Written 23 July 2022
- Amazing food, awesome relishes and cheese, quality wine and coffee and very friendly and helpful staff. A must to visit!Written 2 August 2022
- Definitely take a drive out to the river mouth (open recently) and take a walk along the beach or just park and enjoy the views from the viewing platform. Beautiful.Written 22 March 2022
- For me, I preferred this beach over Greens Pool. It’s got a great walking trail area, swimming area and is an all round great beach to visit.Written 16 August 2021
- Without a doubt the best wine tasting you will do! Steve is a great character and he doesn't hold back on sharing his varieties. It's fair to say Rockcliffe is ALWAYS on our visit list to Denmark area. A selection of cheeses to purchase and have a winecafter tasting would be sublimeWritten 2 May 2022
- Some amount of exercise on a great hike to the top.
We are beginner hikers so just perfect.
Beautiful view from the top and very fresh air.Written 8 July 2022
- There is signage in this area giving you a bit of history of the inlet, plenty of parking available, and is a great spot to check out the pelicans on the edge of the riverbank.Written 16 August 2021
- Excellent place for a platter & to relax with a glass of wine. Great location. Platters are always full of quality food. Different taste platters, different prices & different sizes to suit the number of guests. Meats, cheeses, dips, crackers, bread, different condiments & much more. Lovely wines. Wine & condiments can be found in the shop, a short walk away from the cafe. Always friendly service. Definitely recommend a visit to others.Written 4 July 2022
- We have camped a lot and in a lot of places, we called into to Parry Beach for a night en-route to Albany Esperance etc in what can only be described as ordinary weather, it's spring here but it's raining and windy and pretty cold. We stayed longer because it the same weather everywhere down here now and I can imagine a better place to be, we are pretty sheltered from the wind and the site we are on gives enough sunlight (when its out) to recharge our battery. When you head to the beach to the left is sand for many kilometres and to the right there are nice rocky / headland walks with great scenery. The hosts are great and we can have a fire, not much fishing action right now mainly due to the rain but that's life.
This is a small campground, dont come in with a big van/motorhome this just aint your scene.Written 4 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Denmark