Historic Sites • Religious Sites
Top Attractions in Ein Kerem
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- But at the end, the view is fantastic.
The climbing is not difficult, and even a small kids could do it.
Due the covid19, the church is close on Saturday.Written 15 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A pretty church with blue and white tile. Unfortunately there was scaffoling in the main body of the church so it took away from the ambience of the church. You could still see the altar, but was not conducive for taking pictures. The grotto to the left of the altar is the site of St. John's birth. There is a nice small altar and a plague at the site of his birth. The courtyard was very pretty with the Benedictus written in several languages.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A nice building in which the lower part has a spring coming out and the upper part was a mousk which the only part left is the tower.Written 5 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wow, what an amazing experience, it’s like I watched myself from the above
The staff is very friendly and nice
The treatment is very relaxing, I cannot believe that I left the control of my hands, it was really relaxing, and the hot tub is really nice after such relaxation
The view is amazing and in every corner you have a coffee/tea
Really enjoyed this placeWritten 7 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our small group of travelers from the U.S. had the unique opportunity last night to be hosted by Esther and her husband for an excellent dinner and discussion. Our knowledge of Jewish Orthodox was very limited and Esther was kind enough to prepare a traditional dinner. Both she and her husband kept the conversation very basic and we came away from the evening with a full stomach and enough information to expand our interest in their religion and way of life.
We feel that our visit to Israel would not be complete without experiencing this wonderful evening. I highly recommend this opportunity.Written 31 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We stayed for two nights with 2 young kids. The room wasn’t very clean, and the room is on the main road right infront of a bar that works until 2 am. Noisy, and we had a trouble sleeping.
The owner and the staff are incredible though, so i will recommend if you’re only sleeping and don’t mind some noise.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ein Kerem
- The best day trips from Ein Kerem according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Amman
- Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea
- Jerusalem Great Monasteries