Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great dive spots, both at the shipwreck and the surrounding area. Had guidance from Lunar dive, and they were very accommodating.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- USS ship wreck was amazing. But there are a lot of divers and snorkelers there. The fishes are big and colorful. You can find turtles too. But there are a lot of rocks. You need to be careful. Other than that happy diving.Written 16 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i have dived all through the south pacific and this dive site was the best I have ever dived for macro photographyWritten 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These trips with Jeff and Dawn are great trips. Both from the perspective of just being there and relaxing and having a fine time, and also from having great dives as photographers. Of course, the photo coaching from experts and all that side of things is a bonus as well.Written 26 October 2017
- If you book a diving package with the resort you automatically get 60min full body massage complimentary,which is great!
My friend and I decided to have ours on our 3rd day there after our last dive and oh my god was that amazing! and of course we were hooked!!
We made bookings everyday after that until the last day.
The place is very clean and has a very relaxing vibe to it. The ladies who work there were all delightful, friendly and professional.Written 26 December 2019
- Thank’s to arman for the dives!
That was amazing.
begining until the end of the fun Dive it was great.Written 9 November 2023
- Amazing dive and the best people at Let’s Dive Tulamben. Madi took me for a refresher dive and a fun dive after not diving for 16 years.
I felt safe straight away, and the view of the wreck was spetacular. Not crowded at all in eqroy December.
I can not recommend this enough ❤️Written 3 December 2023
- Our first ride with Deva was from Kuta to Tulamben. He made the effort to come All the way from Tulamben to Kuta to pick us up there in the early mornings at 6 am. He was right on time and the ride with him was very comfy. He has a variety of vehicles, which are suited for small and big groups. After Tulamben we wanted to go to Ubud and Deva Was happy to drive us there again for a reasonable good price. On the way he was very nice and talkative and told us a Lot about his life and the life on bali and He have us a Lot of Good recommendations for places to eat, discover and all kinds of other helpful information. We can highly recommend him for your bali experience and transport.
Thanks Deva for everything. :)Written 6 September 2017
- We had a great dive with Patu. As it was my first dive after being certified he took time to give me a little refresher which was perfect! Definitely worth adding the go pro option it get amazing video of the dive. We are going back again to dive tomorrow.Written 30 August 2023
- The coaches are patient. Overall, an excellent place, especially the shipwreck. The sea is very clean, and the view is clean and beautiful. Overall, a very fun and new experienceWritten 4 December 2023
- Very friendly dive centre and I like the flexibility the dive centre could offer.
Quiet place and I feel good for diving group of friends
Special thanks to our dive guide Agus 😊😊😊Written 23 November 2023
- I had an ear infection so couldn’t go swimming, so Moyo created a custom tour for us that did not include a waterfall.
Our guide Wayan, picked us up right on time and took us to Heaven’s Gate Temple, the Water Palace, The Kings Palace, a coffee/tea plantation for Kopi Luwak , lunch(picturesque views), and Besakih Temple. Wayan was super friendly and helpful, he told us about Bali on our drive and was happy to stop for photos.
We had a full day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I highly recommend Moyo, and especially Wayan. Will definitely use them again if I’m in Bali and looking for a tour.Written 28 November 2023
- Great driver, very communicative and reliable for the time we were in Bali. We travelled from Denpasar to TulambenWritten 17 June 2023
- Awesome experience! my instructor Emma is a very thoughtful teacher who puts a lot of thought into how she presents the material. Her lessons were engaging, useful, and she was very patient with everyone in class always encouraging her students to try. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in learning free diving in apnea bali.Written 27 July 2022
- We traveled with Tulamben Bali Transport from Denpasar to Tulamben and also we used it for our travels around Bali. Gede from Tulamben Bali Transport is a very nice guy, who helped us a lot to organise all the trips around Bali and he also accompanied us. I could only highly recommend Gede's services as traveling in Bali became way easier and pleasant. Thank you so much.Written 19 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Tulamben
- The best outdoor activities in Tulamben according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Tulamben on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Tulamben according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Private Guided Exploring Bali as You Wish Tour
- Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall
- Tulamben Diving Tour Shipwreck USS Bali
- Bali Snorkeling Trip at USS Liberty Shipwreck With Hotel Transfers
- Full Day Experience Fun Dive in Tulamben
Tulamben Attractions Information
|Thursday 11:45 pm|