Beaches • Beach & Pool Clubs
Top Attractions in Panama City Beach
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is a fantastic beach area with white sand and lovely water. Great area for a trip as there is a lot to see and do.
The highlight though is certainly the beach and water ways. You’re also close to alot of nice fishing areas.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A perfect day!! Took the ferry to shell beach (the captain and crew were so fun) and spent most of the day in the clear waters hunting for shells and sand dollars, digging in the sand, snorkeling and enjoying the waves.-pristine surgery sand and clearest water of the trip. Came back a second afternoon/evening to enjoy the sunset on the pier and more sand and snorkeling. Beautiful!!Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shopping and dining area that has about everything t P.O. u need and want while on vacation. Dillards, JCPenney Carter’s, Loft, Bath and Bodywork plus a movie theater, SkyWheel, many restaurants and quaint shops.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place has a great beach, lots of seashells, and not many people. Sometimes you almost feel like you are on a beach alone, especially if you take a walk away from where the shuttle drops off. We always see Dolphins playing in the water here, and an occasional shark swimming close to shore.Written 15 August 2022
- Trip of a lifetime for my son. He had always wanted to hug, pet, and be in the water with dolphins and they definitely didn’t disappoint. Big shoutout to all the staff. Something he will remember his entire life!Written 1 August 2022
- The staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. Each group gets an option of 8 free tastings. EVERYTHING we tried was good. We ended up buying a case of wine. My only complaint would be that everything was sooooo good that we spent way more than we had planned. 😂 Excellent service, excellent selections, and excellent tasting fruit wine. Thanks for your hospitality on our visit. PS, if you like slightly spicy bloody marys, be adventurous and try the tomato wine during your free tasting. It was amazing and we ended up buying some for Sunday brunch!Written 10 August 2022
- Had a blast. Slides are thrillers. The lazy river was awesome and long. Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Lockers were available. Dressing/bathroom was clean and big. Had a great time. Wear sunblock and water shoes.Written 8 August 2022
- This was a nice experience for the cost. I took my 3 grandchildren ages 4, 8 and 10. We enjoyed feeding the animals most of all (they shared 2 feeding “bundles” for farm animals, giraffe and budgies, so an extra $20.) It really is special to get to feed a giraffe! (But it’s also quick!) The kids loved feeding and petting the baby goats roaming around. They also fed the pony, a donkey, the cow, and deer. The budgie experience was so fun! The birds ate seed from sticks and the kids didn’t mind them landing on head, shoulders and arms. We didn’t feed the alligators and we didn’t do any extra touch experiences that required a fee, so we did not see the sloth and only saw the lemurs but didn’t pet them. The kids liked seeing the bear, tiger and lions, as well as the various birds and the tapir, but the surprise experience of the day was feeding and petting the emus. A zoo staff member happened to be there to tell us that they liked the same food we gave the farm animals and that they were tame enough to pet. We spent 2 hours total there—it’s not a large place and there aren’t shows like at Gulf World. But there are tables and benches for taking breaks and we bought drinks. And, naturally, there’s a gift shop at the exit! :) It is not the same as other zoos (the Nashville zoo, for example, is much larger and nicer) but it was a good excursion to take a break from beach and pool.Written 25 June 2022
- We had toddlers and had a blast. Did the mirror maze as well. Lots of cool interesting stuff. Something to enjoy for everyone.Written 2 July 2022
- Great way to see Panama CityBeach from a different perspective and have fun at the same time. The ride is about $20 per adults and not sure if discount for children, ride is about 5- 10 minutes.Written 13 August 2022
- Have been visiting Conservation Park for several years and always enjoy walking and riding around it. Great place.Written 14 April 2022
- Tony and I went out on Russell Fields Pier at PCB paid $8 total, we saw Dolphins, a stingray swimming by the pier, a school of needle fish and we got up close and personal with 2 PelicansWritten 13 August 2022
- Awesome experience the kids loved it and us adults were just as excited. Your guide was one of a kind! I would definitely go back and visit here.Written 4 April 2022
- Love this theater and every show we have seen there has been fantastic. Todd is a superb entertainer and had preformed with many famous headliners and the theater had loads of memorabilia to view. He does many tribute shows and is a premier Elvis entertainer.He does a lot of charity work for Veterans and is a wonderful asset for this area.Written 14 August 2022
- This pier is nice and clean, with some renovations going on at the end of it right now. There were a lot of people fishing, but they kept their debris to themselves and cleaned up well. It is only $3 to walk out on it.Written 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Panama City Beach