- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Has lots of potential. Big space, lots of parking. Too many empty booths, too many vendors all selling the same cheap souvenir t-shirts. Good for killing a little time, but don't expect to find any treasures.Written 27 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We saw "White Christmas" TWO times it was so great! Truly a magnificent performance. The actors / singers / dancers were unbelieveable. A trip well worth making!! We are season ticjkeet holders and could not be any prouder of our home town theater.Written 23 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Look at the TA picture! This is a selfie of someone from their bathroom!!! SOOO not Nike.
This huge store is very close to Vacation Village (within a .6 mile walk) and is filled to the roof with great merchandise at reduced prices. We found many things to buy for our family and left feeling like we saved a bundle!
Please update the photo to reflect the store and not someone's bathroom!Written 10 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for some gently used items for crafting. Although there are some good bargains here, there were mostly generic Florida T-shirts & India themed dresses. If you just want some cheap souvenirs to take home, this is the place!Written 12 July 2022
- The. Store was jam packed and lines were all the way to the back of the store. Workers seemed overwhelmed, I know we were. Find another place to grocery shop.Written 24 July 2021
- This area of shops is close to, but not overshadowed by The Loop and Loop West nearby. On the other side of The John Young Parkway, there are over 30 shops and restaurants offering chain stores, franchises and independent shops. Our favourite store was Academy Ltd, a huge premises selling sport and outdoor goods, with one of the largest selection of sports clothing and outdoor wear in the Kissimmee area - and rivalling Premium Outlets for value for money. Crosslands tends to be overlooked, but it is very definitely worth a visit for shopping or eating. Highly recommended by both the females and males in our group.Written 6 March 2019
- I visited this mall/plaza during the Thanksgiving holiday and found it to be a pretty nice place. Found some deals on some things at good prices so I'll be going back.Written 18 December 2018
- Has gone downhill so badly. Half of the stalls were closed, and most selling the mostly the same stuff, do not how they get away selling fake merchandise.Written 4 July 2019
- We were staying down the road and stopped in one cool Florida day. Surprised by the selection and pricing. Our friend found the pair she was looking for. If you are in the area, it’s worth a stop.Written 15 February 2022
- Amazing shop that goes back in time! So awesome! Great place to see history right in front of you. Well organized and very clean!Written 15 March 2021
- The two staff in the store were very welcoming, and we spent nearly an hour in the store as they had such a wide range of antiques and collectables.
I've read some of the other reviews, and yes some of the items are dusty , but you expect that with this type of shop where there are literally hundreds of old memorabilia, plates, toys, pictures, etc all piled together.
Will return.Written 18 May 2019
- The Great Magic Hall in Old Town Kissimmee hides among its secrets a truly skilled, world-class performer in the wonderful and engaging Jafo. The magic begins the moment you step inside the theatre. The décor is rich with magical ambiance and vintage props and signs. The mood is set as Jafo enters and begins his close-up coin and card tricks set. Again, he is a highly polished professional capable of fooling you from literally a few feet away. He was on the television show “Penn and Teller: Fool Us” which we watched when we got home, and we were amazed to see some of the same tricks.
This is a great way to give the family a break from the parks and enjoy a classic live magic show. We’re local and our ten-year-old grandson recently became interested in learning magic. He was absolutely enthralled from start to finish. Seeing his beaming face and wide eyes was well worth the bargain price of ten dollars a person. Highly recommended.Written 6 August 2022
- The loop is a MUST for relaxing shopping. It has everything you may need: Bath and Body works, Menchies fro yo, J C Penny's and many more. I have been here many a time and always end up having fun!
Not as many stores as the malls but personally, it features the stores I would go into in the mall anyway.Written 23 April 2022
- The young lady taking the portraits was so much fun with taking the pictures. Loved it. Its our 3rd year. We do them for our Wedding Anniversary.Written 21 February 2021
- Both my kids love gems, rocks, minerals, and other shiny things, and this shop is as close to heaven as they get. I just let them loose and was ready to pick up the bill at the end!Written 20 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kissimmee
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Kissimmee:See more shopping for couples in Kissimmee on Tripadvisor