- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lisa Kristine's Gallery showcases breathtaking photos taken by her. An amazingly talented photographer, she manages to capture the essence and emotions from her subjects through photography. Her sense of color composition is mesmerizing. The photographs are able to draw out emotions from the viewers.
Every time I visit Sonoma, Lisa Kristine's Gallery is always top on my list. Highly recommended and a must see !!!Written 28 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow, I was really impressed with the art here. These are one of a kind paintings, prints, jewelry and sculpture. If you ask the people behind the desk, they're artists too and their work is on display. They are happy to tell the story behind the art and that makes it so much more fun to shop here. I was surprised to find how inexpensive some of the items are. Definitely something to remember Sonoma by and so much better than a t-shirt or mug!Written 6 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been collection Cynthia Hipkiss art for over 40 years.. All her figures are so whimsical ,colorful and made to last.. They are bright colors. I have some of her art in my living room, dinning room and kitchen. In addition to her art, her daughters are equally talented artists in painting and ceramic art--- AND then there is her son who make some very beautiful traditional ceramic pieces.. What a talented family. Their art will always stand the test of time. This is a purchase that will bring you joy and a smile to your face each time you see it in your home.Written 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Surprise as most people in Sonoma know about the Patch. Farmer has stand at Tuesday and Friday markets in Sonoma and Sebastopol on Sunday. Other locations?
Opens around 10 am when gate is open and whatever is fresh is on hand.Written 30 September 2017
- We came across this gallery as we were walking around Sonoma Plaza. The art, mostly sculptures, was worth looking at and they had some very nice jewelry as well. Very pleasant staff helped with the questions and trying on jewelry.Written 7 March 2017
- My husband and I were riding the bike trail through the town of Sonoma and noticed this cheese company. We stopped and went in to check it out. What a nice surprise! We tasted 10 different flavors of their wonderful cheese creations. They don't charge you for this (unlike the wineries) and we ended up purchasing 5 different flavors. We couldn't believe how reasonable the prices. They have received many blue ribbons for their flavors and we loved ALL of them. They are also great gifts for friends. They suggested a wonderful fruit stand 1/2 block away where we purchased the best peaches we have every tasted. We ended up going to the park for an unplanned picnic. We highly recommend that you add this to your places to stop when you are visiting this corner of the worldWritten 10 August 2022
- We have a subscription to Sunset Magazine and wanted to visit their test gardens. Located kind of in the middle of nowhere (we were coming down from Healdsburg), you are rewarded by quite a few different gardens that you can walk through. The statues and arbors are very creative. There are also a number of shops to check out and at least one restaurant/craft brewery with pretty good fish tacos. Recommended if you are a gardener and want a break from wine tasting.Written 3 March 2020
- Awesome grocery with outstanding butcher shop, wine selection, deli with so many cheeses hard to pick. Highly recommend over other groceries in areaWritten 28 February 2022
- We live here and we love Bump wines. The owners are amazing and the wine is spectacular. Great tasting experience.Written 1 March 2020
- So delicious are their vinegar and olive oil samples, they give it to you as a shot rather than on bread! We went with the traditional balsamic vinegar and basil olive oil.Written 9 November 2019
- Very friendly tasting room in the Sonoma Plaza. Chatted a bit with the owner of the winery and tried some wines off the menu.Written 4 June 2019
- Great place to rent as well as purchasing quality bikes. Over the phone Ellison who helped us purchase two hybrid bikes was very helpful, patient and accommodating. We received a phone call when I bikes were ready for pick up. Upon our arrival we also purchased a gel seat and basket which were all reasonably priced. Owner introduced himself and we told him we appreciated the great service we had received. We have recommended our friends and relatives to Wine Country Cyclery for any rental or bike needs.Written 27 April 2019
- Jessica makes everything by hand with high quality leather and fasteners. She and her husband are friendly, knowledgable and wonderful people. Every single item in their tiny shop is wonderfully crafted with skill and care. And it lasts! for a lifetime.Written 12 August 2020
- Cute, funky little shop with a good selection of area souvenirs and cute knickknacks. The lady behind the counter was such a nice, friendly lady and loved her little pooch sleeping on its little bed. Definitely worth a stop!Written 31 August 2020
- We stopped by while snooping around Sonoma. This place has kitchenware everywhere. There is truly something to meet every need. It's hard to believe this store is in a relatively small town. It was fun to snoop around.Written 8 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sonoma