Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We went up to Keller Peak and had the place all to ourselves today. We had incredible 360 degree views. Even our teenagers agreed that it was a highlight of our trip so far.Written 21 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I want to start out by saying that I visited Snow Valley on a week day. In just that first statement alone, if you’ve experienced any ski resorts on a weekend in California you know it’s a completely different vibe. With that said, we can continue. We arrived at 9:45ish. They opened at 9 so most peeps were buying their tickets. We rented our equipment just because I looked up rentals close by and just didn’t get a good idea of how close they were to the resort and I prefer paying ahead and picking up quick and I couldn’t make that happen. The trails were good for me (still a beginner) snow was nice. It was not crowded. There is plenty of space to practice. The resort itself is old and run down a bit. It could use a good upgrade. There was only one food place open on a weekday and it was super expensive. The good part is that the parking lot was pretty empty so you can park close to the entrance so you could pack a lunch and just go eat when you’re hungry or bring in your lunch to a picnic table. They have an awesome sledding area if anyone is into that. The staff was super nice and helpful. I think it’s a great place to bring the kids to practice sking and sled some for less than a fancier resort.Written 2 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great staff! Excellent reading programs for children. Books can be shipped in from any county library if not locally available in as little as two days. Computers readily available. Ample parking, park and post office adjacent. Donated books and magazines available for sale, $.10 to $1.00.
Donated books welcomed.Written 12 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was our first time mountain biking as a family. We showed up on a Saturday around 10 and it was not crowded but do check the website for race days.
We had a great day at Rim Nordic with our kids aged 8-10. From the start, Bev was incredibly helpful - getting us helmets, maps, oriented to the trails. Her husband helped with bike rentals and was very attentive. Then, Rusty escorted us around some of the easier trails to get us oriented and gave us all tips along the way. It was beautiful and everyone had a great time. I felt the prices were very reasonable and the service outstanding! We will be back.Written 22 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Running Springs
- The top attractions to visit in Running Springs are: See all attractions in Running Springs on Tripadvisor