- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
41 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- There is the Arclight Theatres (seats have no padding and are not recliners or reclining) but do have reserved seating. Seats need to be redone - old and flat.
Cheesecake Factory, indoor and outdoor seating with heaters (always great), Friedas which took over the El Torito Grill but not half as good, PF Changs and some smaller chain restaurants like FatBurger and Ben & Jerrys. There is a DSW and Paul Mitchell plus Burke Williams Spa and a gym. Validated parking for 4 hours which covers a movie and a meal. Don't ever walk down the area with smaller stores (not many) and mainly go for the movies and Cheesecake Factory. When cold and windy, hard to walk around.
There are malls to the east and to the west and north in the San Fernando Valley so this isn't what I consider a "mall"Written 31 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very nice antique store, very well laid out. Lots of jewelry and vintage clothing. Then random items to look through. Staff was very helpful and friendly.Written 19 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just thought I’d save some people the trip! Went w few years ago with my friends cause it was close by and it was super cute (definitely for little kids). Was gonna go this year bc now I live even closer but apparently it’s moved down to Griffith Park and won’t be open in 2019. Went to the website and all new info. is there, including $15 ticket pricing.Written 11 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer people shopping in this mall. Macy’s, Starbucks, and the food court appear to be busy; however other stores (even designer stores) are not. It is a brightly lighted mall with ample parking so it’s a great place to walk (certainly not the intention of a fashion Mall).Written 19 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The address for this theater is at 3435 Magnolia in Burbank. Trip Advisor has it incorrect!
They start around eight in the evening and members of the audience are welcome to stay. Each hour a different improv group takes the stage.
Last Saturday it was a mixed bag. The first group we watched was by far the funniest. My friend and I are in an improv troupe and we knew all the conventions and thought our group bested them in some of their skits.
That being said, having this enthusiastic improv company here in the neighborhood is a plus. They also have great prices for admission especially if you make an evening of it and it is LIVE theater!Written 16 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Yes the courses are a bit run down but prices are very reasonable. Three courses to choose from and holes are challenging. Now run by the City so just lucky it has survived as a place to have fun. Also have games and a batting cage.Written 15 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located in the Sherman Oaks Galleria with ample parking in the attached garage. This theater has assigned seating. which is always appreciated. We got coffee in the lobby area at a reasonable price (less than Starbucks) then went to the actual concession stand. Our server was extremely courteous and patient. The theater seats are old style but comfortable with high backs and drink holders. There are minimal movie trailers lasting only a few minutes. Overall, a fun night out.
**Be sure to use the parking ticket validation machine in the theater for 4 hrs free parking.Written 19 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nadia is really passionate about dancing and teaching. It shows. She is very easy to talk to and explains well. Her lessons are a lot of fun. Salsa classes are the best! Its 1 hour long so I've learned a lot in that time.Written 17 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have held several birthday parties at this location and have attended several others. Fun for Kids and Adults and unless you have a big party, you will be mixing it up with other people.Written 30 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Heard about this place on theskedge.com because they posted about their happy hour so I tried it. They have pool tables and it's only $6/hr during happy hour! Their wings, pizza, nachos, etc are only $5 and it's buy 2 drinks get 3rd free. Good deals & atmosphere!Written 27 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- To make it clear: I have had this procedure done a few times in this spa by the same person. What I didn't expect was to look like I had been in a boxing match, well over a month after getting this procedure done. Just another reason why I would never go back or recommend this place to anyone ever again. We didn't see eye to eye because you fail to make things right. Your injector (melody) improperly applied filler into my under eye giving me a permanent swollen-eye look. She tried to fix it with a laser, when that didn't work (even though I gave it a month to see the results), dissolving the filler was the next step, in which your office shamelessly tried to get me pay. Your office did not make any attempt to remedy the situation prior to my yelp and Facebook review. You customer service is terrible and your promise to make sure the customer is 100% happy with their treatment is false, at least in may case. Neither you or your office asked if they can do anything to make the situation better...on the contrary, you wanted to charge me to dissolve the filler that was improperly injected! Shameless and totally unethical! So who ever reads this be warned! If you get the results you want, great! But if something goes wrong...well, thats too bad because they will not do anything about it, all they will offer is a free facial. Please!If you promise your client good service then deliver, otherwise don't make them!
One more thing I must address; You said " it was defiantly not bad technique" how would you know if you were not even there to see the problem in person?Written 22 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There are two things in this world you don’t want to trade a bargain price for mediocre results. The first is your heart doctor or dentist. The second is your massage and wellness center. In the past when I have thought about a spa or wellness center, I have always thought of the places I have gone at various five star resorts including the Ritz Carlton, St. Regis Hotel or the magnificent spa that was on the Celebrity Cruise Ship Infinity. I have never considered going to a spa near my home. I always thought of those places as not worthy of the word “spa” or “wellness center” because they are usually located in small store front buildings. Recently, I pulled my back out or pinched a nerve and had a sharp pain radiating down my left leg. I honestly have no recollection to ever lifting anything heavy and am really starting to come to the conclusion that my bad back is the result of sitting for hours in Los Angeles traffic. It takes an hour to get anywhere in this city and when you finally get to where you are going, you’re lucky if you can find a place to park. But I digress. Back to my back pain… it got to the point where it hurt so much I was beginning to limp. I decided to try acupuncture and after two sessions, that did not work. I read on the internet that massage therapy was effective in treating sciatic pain, so I thought I would give it a try. I decided to go to Heavenly because it was close to my home. I called made an appointment and was surprised to see that the cost for one hour was only $53.00 and not the $200 - $250 that I have paid in the past for fifty minutes. I was a bit nervous because of the price and thought maybe this place is a dump. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, courteously greeted and then taken to the massage room. I was asked if there were any problem areas and I identified my lower back. The massage I received was the most complete massage I have ever experienced. In addition, my masseuse Dorie also worked on my lower back with hot stones. This was the best massage I have ever had. My back was totally relaxed and best of all the pain was gone! I didn’t have pain in my back for several days until it took me an hour and twenty minutes to drive from downtown LA to the valley. I think the real cure is to move to another city. However, in the mean-time, Heaven Massage and Wellness Center is a great way to relax and put all that LA traffic behind me… and you won’t have to go to a hotel spa or a Mediterranean cruise to get it… now that’s Heaven!Written 16 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There are a handful of old school lounges and dive bars in the valley that everyone should visit. The Chimneysweep Lounge is a prime example. It seems untouched by time with the Naugahyde booths, brick walls and a big chimney in the center.
They don’t have food, but do have a popcorn machine. There is a cool Mediterranean restaurant right next door and other places in the area. The staff was friendly. I nice relaxing place to come and grab a drink with friends. Quality brews on tap. While there is a private lot that is shared with neighboring businesses, expect to have to street park.Written 29 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This lovely local cheese shop is a treasure. Discover amazing charcuterie and cheese from across the pond and all across the United States. Let your lovely hosts Kia and Chaz guide your tasting of well priced Porchetta or earthy Challerhocker. Their sandwiches often sell out but you can always put together an interesting selection of meats, cheeses, olives and cornichon. They make great picnic trays for the Hollywood Bowl that include cheeses, salamis, nuts and dried fruits. This store is your picnic plan!Written 17 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This spa had some really great amenities and one of the best massages of my life. It was a bit crowded in the women's area and I was disappointed by women on their cell phones in the lounge. But the massage was unbeatable.Written 5 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.