- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
37 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- This little 9 hole has been here forever. Studio City wouldn't be the same if it wasn't there. It's actually called Weddington Golf & Tennis. I've hit golf balls at the driving range (can't use your Big Bertha - too short), but its good to practice your shorter game and I love trying to sink a ball into one of the barrels.
I like the putting green. They keep it in good shape.
I think a bucket of balls is a little pricey for the driving range, but its a convenient location so you do it anyway.
They do serve food - I can vouch for the burger being good.Written 22 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kinda surprised there are not more reviews here as the place gets so many drive by viewings these days that it has to have security there 24 hours a day. We had been here maybe a decade ago back when there was a white wall and fence across the front of the lawn and one less window on the right side and i believe none on the left as the one on tv was put in if i recall as a fake sorta and if you think about where the stairs are in the show the whole house is actually in reverse of what i assumed it would be lol In any case after watching the great Home and Garden remake with the brady actors involved had to come out and see it again. Yes can only see outside which is sad but this really is the Brady house now not sure what the long term plans are for this i know that they have used it for some tv. In any case it's funny cuz you come off the main road and this is not too far into the development, and i'm sure all the locals are very very aware of it lol and it's traffic good and bad of that aspect i'm sure. In any case super cool to be here and to think of the Brady family here : o )Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is a piece of history. Really it has been here forever. With an incredible selection and easy access and helpful people - Wow! Just come check it out while you can and while the printed word still exists. I suspect that we may be in the the last generation of printed goods!
It is outdoors on the street and you can pull over and get anything in print you could dream of!
Enjoy!Written 3 October 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fabulous 3-4 block long Sunday market. Great veggies and fruit . Flower shops, orchid shop, also fabulous street food and vegan cheesesWritten 3 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ordered a $65 bottle of wine which was just okay. Got a $32 antipasto plate which was good. The meatballs had a sauce that was too strong.Written 13 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Paid $210 for six hour-long massages. Had first one yesterday from Thailand-born Jack who did a combo Thai/Swedish that hit all the right aching spots like my lower back. Going back once a week now. Clean and courteous little spa. Lots of packages. Going to bring my Six 60-minute massage with Reflexology, Hot/Cold stones,
Aromatherapy and specialty drinks ( 210.00 USD )
($744 total value / $35 each massage - BEST DEAL!) You will receive 6 Sparagon gift certificates by mail, store pickup or by email (please contact us after the purchase). Each certificate valid for Swedish or Thai & Swedish Combination massage, each massage includes Hot Stones, Aromatherapy, and Reflexology. Choose from the following specialty drinks: Hot Japanese Green Tea, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Orange Juice (subject to availability). (subject to availability). If you book on your birthday, the spa may provide a complimentary cake or surprise gift (subject to availability). Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.hubby for couples massage. Do go on the website to see the spa menu.Written 6 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I scheduled an appointment with Andie, who was extremely accommodating. She answered all of my questions, and made me very comfortable scheduling services. She was able to schedule me at my preferred time. When I arrived at the studio, she was so sweet, not to mention very beautiful!! After my treatment she helped me select a youth serum that I have used ever since. I will return to this medspa just to interact with Andie. She’s the absolute best!Written 22 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took our team there for an evening. The theme was "Iron Chef." We had to design our menus. The team at Cook LA was incredible. The place doesn't look like much from the outside but don't let that deter you. It is a nice and quaint place and frankly, once people start competing, it doesn't matter. I think our group broke to of the little bells that you press during the Family Feud competition (I'll leave that to you to experience). Needless to say, it is very lively and a hell of a lot of fun.
If you are looking for a great way to get people talking and working together in a fun atmosphere, then look no further. Everyone will thank you for a terrific time!
The only thing is that you have to supply your own alcohol but they do have a vendor which does make it easier and they will deliver directly to Cook LA.
Have a great time!Written 17 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Total WomanGym and Spa is a great place to go to fit in a good workout while traveling. I wish this gym existed where I live. The whole place is geared for women. Lots of sculpt classes, dance, yoga and strength training. Their equipment seems sized for women's bodies. I worked out and did a few classes over a 5 day stay and loved the place. They also have spa services but I couldn't fit in a massage. Clean, friendly people, and lots of free parking.Written 5 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went here for their Polistic Pole Dance & Sexy Pilates class Monday night and it was SO MUCH FUN. You walk into an adorable room decorated with fabric and feathers and find yourself a mat. The room is dimly light with candles and you're instructed to close your eyes while the instructor takes you through breathing and finding peace within and eventually into pilates. By the end of pilates I was having trouble standing on my own two legs but was so excited about the pole! Of course there were girls in the class that were twirling looking super graceful and climbing up the pole. Don't be mistaken you will NOT do this in our first class but it's OK. It's something to aspire towards.Written 28 April 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We joined a group for a 6th birthday party which the hosts said was done well. I can't speak to that, but I can say it was the loudest place I have been to in years. There were loud speakers blasting over every lane with additional music videos on screens above the bowlers along with the usual bowling alley AND arcade game noise. I would think the parents of these kids would insist on ear protection...it was just too much. No, I will not be going back in there.Written 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went for a massage. Got to the front door and it looks so seedy. My girlfriend and I just looked at each other and left.Written 27 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.