Multi-day Tours • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I absolutely recommend this tour offered by Coya Tours. The scenery is stunning. Guide Joaquin is so knowledgeable about the area, the local, indigenous culture, the flora and fauna. Him and his family are so hospitable, kind, caring, knowledgeable and just wonderful hosts. They welcome you into their home, to see how people live in the area. They really personalize the experience and offer help with whatever issue may arise. I am very grateful to have had this experience. Many thanks!Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tour was great, especially because of our wonderful tour guides Jamie and Alex! They were warm, friendly, super helpful and made every effort to make our experience as fun as possible. When we couldn’t find a cayman Alex leapt onto the riverbank and after searching in the water, found one to show us before he gently let it go. Visiting a school for the indigenous children and doing a night trek were two of the highlights of my experience.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice time in the Amazon. The agency organized everything during our trip and we just had to enjoy and relax.
Activities, guides, food and hotels were amazing and the agency took into account our requests.
We would come back next year, it is a beatiful and magical place.Written 30 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had to book a new day trip just the evening before. This tour agency was still open, and I got a basic tour of Monkey Island, Ingenious community, Puerto Narino (including lunch) plus seeing pink dolphins on the boat trip.
They only speak Spanish, so had to have outside help to book the tour. And the beginning was a bit confused, because it was unclear who I should follow and people were getting on and off boats. But otherwise a very good trip, and just as agreed. Also affordable, just 130.000 COP.Written 30 August 2023