Multi-day Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We booked a private lesson for a party of three and it was absolutely by far the best surfing lesson we have had. As beginners we were more focussing on standing and turning and our coach checked really well what our needs were before we started and actually even booked the lesson to determine the right spot and approach.
It was absolutely fantastic and successful as we all managed to improve our skills while having so much fun. We also received an e-mail one day after the lesson with great photos of us surfing. Very professional service, excellent boards, great wetsuits and joyful vibe. Will definitely surf again with Stoked!Written 23 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an amazing Harley Davidson Tour with Jason. We rode to Houtbay and it was truly a memorable morning with a stop at the market! The weather was also working with us which made the whole experience even better. I really liked how we got to switch bikes on our way back, it just elevated our entire experience. I would recommend for anyone looking for an incredible way to see Cape Town to book a Harley Davidson tour with Cape CorporateTours. You will be met with friendly smiles and fun personalities.Thank you Jason and team for an unforgettable experience!Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I cant vouch for the car hire experience but I can vouch for a few other things about this company that should be important to anyone hiring a car from them: trust, honesty, integrity and professionalism. I have a 1989 cobra KCC replica which has given me endless problems. I have not been able to find anybody in the CT area who understands these cars until I got hold of Matthew at Cobra Experience. Long story short - despite it not being there core business Matthew offered to help me get my car sorted and reliable and back on the road. My sense from the first time I met him was that he cared more that I had a great feeling about this car, than he did about the problems he might face in getting her into a decent and reliable state. That process was from start to finish the sort of experience you would expect from a world class company who live their work with passion. The experience of getting my car back on the road was filled with religiously kept promises, fantastic communication, empathy, professionalism and a greater depth of knowledge and determination to solve problems than I have encountered most anywhere else. When you deal with this company you are dealing with guys that don’t just live for the Cobra car, but understand it too. No problem was too big, and Matthew and Jose made this experience so easy and pleasant for me. I have my car back, and for the first time since I have owned it she is going like a dream. Don’t hesitate to support these guys - if you are considering using their services - people who run their businesses like this absolutely deserve your support. You wont be sorry. Thank you guys - I’m in love again 🙏Written 20 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Cape Town to Namibia with UpSouth Adventures and Motorrad Tours.
What an amazing trip. Fantastic bikes, all brilliantly maintained. Great support vehicle and support Team. The routes were breathtaking and the accommodation was some of the best I have stayed in. We were so well looked after it was humbling sometimes, it was supposed to be a ruffty tuffty bike trip but we were spoilt rotten. Could recommend it highly enough. What an adventure.Written 21 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a fun time we had cycling from Sea Point to the V&A all along the sea front! I will definitely be back. Thanks to Xola the whole crew for being so great!Written 5 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had 2 refresher and 1 beginner kite surfer. The staff were amazing to all 3, keeping them motivated and encouraged. Location is great, it is a full test to your ability here.Written 19 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic and very friendly staff. What a place a dream come true for petrolheads like me.
Very well priced and all of the cars for hire are kept in the highest of order.
Big shout out to Zaine a very helpful guy.
Well worth a visit.Written 4 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- awesome 3.5 day trip to the klein karoo and swartberg with stunning views and beautiful dirt roads off the beaten track. excellent experience for anyone who wants to explore the gravel roads on a motorbike and be undisturbed in nature.Written 4 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My son and me had planned for sometime to ride somewhere different from the UK with a taste of adventure and we found it with Enfield Tours. The tours are run by Steve and Dale and their ethos is arrive as clients, leave as friends and that was achieved big time. You ride a unique bike in the Royal Enfield and for all you BMW GS and KTM adventurer guys you don’t know what fun off tarmac is until you ride one of these ladies! For the inexperienced they are forgiving confidence boosting machines and for the old and bold handle like the scrambler of Steve McQueen in the great escape film. One thing for everyone is they put a smile as wide as your visor on your face. The scenery is stunning with big skies, mountain passes and awesome gorges to take in. The accommodation and food is first class even if you do leave a kilo of dust in each room on leaving. Having just got home my head is awash with so many experiences such as springbok running alongside the bike or the night ride along dirt roads and the moving porcupine bollard that it will take a while to digest it. All I can say is if you are looking for a guided biking adventure then you will do well to look to this one. One word of warning if like me and my son this is your first then it sets a high bench mark for future adventures to meet😀🏍Written 12 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking for a good and reliable travel agent to organize your holiday , this is the one to talk to.Written 9 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Gonow charged us but the bike would not start and although we lodged a support ticket for a refund nobody has gotten back to us almost a month later. Avoid their bikes at all cost, not with the hassle and they offered no support when things go wrong. Very disappointing.Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in Cape Town Central:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in Cape Town Central on Tripadvisor