Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I was looking for a place to do my nails and I followed the recommendations I saw on trip advisor. This place is a nice relaxing full spa, inside a shopping mall but very cut from the outside noises. The girl that worked on my nails did a fantastic job, not overselling additional unneeded treatment. I would definitely go back there if i have a chance to, this time, to try the massages!Written 25 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not a nice experience. I was there for quite a while. Crossfit itself is really good, but not the atmosphere in this place and respect from the owner.Written 17 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In a hectic metropolis like Shanghai, Yoga 109 was an oasis to re-balance your chakras. A true gem and a rare spot. Various forms of yoga were taught, with a focus on Iyengar style. High quality teaching. The space was well-maintained and rustic.Written 19 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have never experienced that worse of a customer service in my life than in Body&SoulYoga溢修瑜珈. When the covid19 crisis happened and I wanted to set up an appointment with the manager, so we can discuss how to handle the membership card which I could not use for 5 months our of the 6 I paid for, they continuously lied to me that the manager will contact me from March through June. The manager of the venue, Cindy陈彦霏, ignored me on purpose and ordered their personell to not reply to me, which I later learned from someone that quit and was ordered to do so. I also learned that she was hiding when I personally went to the studio to try to speak with her to avoid me.
Until today I have had no reply and no initiative to start a conversation. The teachers are good, but the studio is acting against all values of yoga and basic human morality and that is a shame for them and the whole industry, especially considering how high the membership and classes are. If you can avoid this studio do at all means, there are many good and cheap studios in Shanghai to consider or even online classes.Written 6 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.