Top Attractions in Orange Beach
Admission tickets from A$47.75
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Great biking and walking trails through the marshes and woods. Folks from 5 to 90 out for a walk in the fresh air and sunshine. Even an alligator along side the trail, a bald eagle nesting in the pines., and an osprey eating a recent catch.Written 3 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I liked that they had 2-person go-carts for little ones to ride along. Mini tea cups were fun. We wanted to experience the volcano eruption up close, but were told the only way to do that was to purchase mini golf.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My girls and I came here to check it out. There is so much to see and do. We loved the selfie museum, riding the Ferris wheel, eating at Dicks, and checking out all the shops. The fire works at night we’re beautiful and well displayed. It is well worth the visit.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very nice place to have a picnic. we even got to watch a wedding. there is also a public restroom and its clean.Written 28 April 2021
- Very friendly & helpful staff. Answered all our questions. Free brochures & coupons. Provided a bag full of information.Written 19 February 2022
- This is a beautiful beach. It is a little bit of a hike from the parking to the beach but worth it. Jelly Fish were bad during the time of our visit but it is a very nice beach.Written 2 August 2022
- We ride this EVERY TIME we are in Orange Beach for vacation. Absolutely love it in the evening especially!!Written 12 February 2021
- This interesting little museum offers information on local history, Native American artifacts, antique sea-faring items and biological findings. The lone guide is friendly and informative and greets visitors with the history of the building which was once a one-room school house among other things. I found the 500 year old nineteen foot long dug-out canoe as well as the dolphin scull particularly interesting. My daughter took home some shards of Native American pottery which was free. Worth stopping by if you are in the area. Admission was free.Written 25 February 2022
- Good facilities for playing and watching baseball, softball and soccer. Plenty of parking and access to the Gulf Shores State Park Trail systemWritten 23 October 2018
- Super knowledgable staff who guided us to a trail that led right to the ocean over a boardwalk. Neat to see all the local animals as well.Written 15 August 2021
- Beautiful Catholic Church that is very welcoming for me and my family to go to on vacation for Sunday mass so that we did not miss a day of not going to Church. Great homily and perfect for your family to go to on vacation.Written 21 March 2022
- "J" Street on the Canal is a small but fun place to visit. A variety of things to choose from. Furniture to golf balls. I spend about 40 minutes looking around and found something I was interested in and purchased them. Worth a stop.Written 14 February 2020
- Before 1906 the pass was 3 miles from its original location. The marker gives a fascinating history of the pass. Both men and Mother Nature are the reason it is where it is today. Hurricanes is one of the major factors. The sign need work as it is hard to read.Written 9 February 2020
- Romar Beach Baptist Church is located on the beach between high rise condos and beach houses. A wonderful place for both local baptist and visitors to attend services in Orange Beach.Written 6 February 2020
- I’ve been there today December 5, 2021. Great church great place👍👍👍 Beautiful Christmas service!!!Written 5 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Orange Beach
- The most popular things to do in Orange Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- The Fun Boats Dolphin Cruises
- A-Pair-A-Dice Charters - Private Tours
- Distraction Charters
- Cruisin Tikis Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises