- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
255 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 255
What travellers are saying
- Best mall of Thane, went there on 29th Dec 2021, all major brands outlet and restaurants available at Viviana. Mall was beautifully decorated on Christmas & New year.Written 30 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Whenever I think of Chinese, I think of mainland China they also had an advertisement which said if it's Chinese it's mainland China today. I went there with my best friend it was a treat from my side to her so it had to be the best Chinese in town and I'm happier that I selected mainland China. We ordered the following dishes and we had a ball :
Jiang's chilly cottage cheese (veg) : This was the most creamiest and soft pioneer I've had in some time and the pairing of chilly with the paneer was to die for. This has been by far my favorite appetizer post the lock down
Diced chicken with assorted pepper (nonveg) : Being a hardcore non vegetarian had to try a non veg appetizer and the diced chicken with pepper gave us the perfect Bang of taste and flavor.
Corn & water chestnut dumpling (veg) : Water chestnuts are my favorite vegetables when I'm dining outside and finding any dumpling with water Chestnut in it my reviews will be biased. Loved it to the core. Go for it
Basil flavored chicken dumplings (nonveg) : Great thin dumplings packed with flavor and gave a punch when we tried it with the chili oil sauce.
Seasonal vegetables in smoked chilli sauce (veg) : This had the most exotic vegetables in it and the chili sauce was amazing I think this is the best veg main course I've had in an year at least this paired perfectly with the chicken fried rice was to die for.
Chicken in roasted garlic sauce (non veg) : This was rich and creamy and had a great texture to it I loved every piece of the roasted garlic sauce that I had. Awesome.
Rice & needles
Burnt garlic noodles with vegetables: These were soft and long noodles which worked perfect for a rainy day like we had today in Mumbai, the burnt garlic flavor was not overpowering, and it gave an amazing twist with the veggies.
Chicken fried rice: Although it's a chicken fried rice but the taste it left dangling was out of the world and pairing it with the vegetables in chili sauce was a pair made in heaven.
Honey noodles with almond flakes : Not that I have never tried honey noodles before but if you are looking at the thinnest and the most crunchiest honey noodles give this one a shot. The almond flakes on top I did another element of crunch and was the perfect icing to the entire brilliant meal that I had
Chocolate rolls : The chocolate lover in me had to order a chocolaty dessert and this ticked all boxes of being a perfect chocolate dessert.
All in all if somebody had told me I this would be the entire menu and the taste I would have selected this without a second thought and so I would recommend each one of you to try this menu out. They maintain all the hygiene factors and ensure that safety is primarily during these covert times but at no point do they compromise on the taste definitely value for money and worth every penny that I spent My bestie had a big smile on her face. Thank you mainland China .I thank the manager Pankaj for being extremely hospitable and this meal wouldn't have been complete without your suggestions and amazing attitude !Written 14 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have been to this place on 15th Jan 2020. I thought it was like any other mall but when we go inside you feel it's better than any other malls in India. I liked the live music and mild music which always played. All the shops are like any other shops of the malls. But the decor is very modern and some brands which we don't have in Hyderabad is available here. Glitch side the food court should have more seating capacity and multi cuisine available should be more. The rest rooms needs more cleaning. Parking is adequate. You can enjoy this mall if you love to roam in the malls...Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very Huge and well spreaded mall. thus you never feel crowded here. Its well decorated for all special occasions. You need time on your hand to explore it well. I have been visiting it frequently since last 2 years. its tiring at a time as it involves a lot of walking. All good Indian and international brands are available here. I like H&M and Body Shop outlet of this mall.
This is not a place for quick or fast shopping. come at leisure and enjoy it well.
I have not explored dining options here personally , but u get all options for sure. It is my favorite one.Written 13 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It's located off Western Express Highway in Goregaon East. It's very popular in this part of Mumbai. It has got many popular brand like Zara, Nike, Adidas, Marks & Spencer, Central, Lifestyle, Biba and Zodiac etc. For foodies there is a huge food court beside various restaurants serving different cuisine. The children play area is quite popular. The biggest multiplex brand PVR is on 3rd floor. The two basements can accommodate almost 1000 cars. Due to pandemic the temperature of all visitors are checked before entry.
Worth visiting...Written 8 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was the first mall in the area and remains the best. Apart from the range of branded shops and supermarket (Big Bazaar) it's a great place to hangout thanks to the movie theaters and eating places suitable for all budgets. The overall decor is well thought out and the flea markets blend into the decor. Washrooms are clean and there is ample parking place available. Location is good being right on the highway.Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well maintained and managed mall. They have High end brands. You can easily find your requirement. I should praise their housekeeping.
Very neat and clean and decent Housekeepers.Written 23 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For anyone visiting Mumbai and coming here as part of sight-seeing -- you dont need a guide. You can enter and just browse around. It's a market visited by locals from Mumbai. Communication should not be a problem. If you are at a place where you are unable to communicate, just walk away.Written 26 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Interesting exhibitions of local artists and sometimes photographic exhibitions on the first floor, plus a small gallery for individual artists.Written 25 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Food inn at lokhandwala Market a good moghlai food place. Whilst visiting be careful duplicate name foodbinn have come up alsoWritten 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the best malls in the western side of Mumbai and I do a lot of my shopping here. All the popular international brands for clothing, footwear etc have stores here. The zara store here is quite big. The food court area is also huge with a lot of selection available.Written 19 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Inorbit was decorated beautifully during Christmas. Lighting were excellent. People around the Mumbai came to click photographs.
Loved shopping.Written 11 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For just a travel buff, a visit to this would be worth it, as one can see all sort of Antique and other old items, coupled with a lot of goods which would have been pinched off somewhere. The best part is one can just roam around the place and venture into shops without buying anything. One needs to careful wiith his belongings (Specially Wallets and Mobiles).Written 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking for wholesale market in mumbai for clothes, be it ready made or raw piece of cloth mangaldas market is a good option to explore. You get variety of options here with good rates.
You can get this materials in low cost as compared to locally available shops near you. They have no parking space.Written 27 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A busy local market where one can buy vegetables , flowers and pooja items, daily house hold chore items . It is quite popular with the locals who come here to buy stuff as the prices are not sky high and bargaining can be done quite easily. It remains quite busy most of the time.Written 16 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These experiences are best for shopping in Mumbai:
- Magical Markets Tour in Mumbai with a local - Explore the coolest markets
- Mumbai occational tour
- Private Full Day Bollywood Studio tour with Meal
- A Queer Day Out: History, Lunch, Fashion, Workshops and more with Queer Guide!
- Mumbai Shopping Tour in Private Vehicle