Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
691 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 691
What travellers are saying
- The most wonderful experience I really lived all the history of this astonishing monument thanks to the detailed and extraordinary explanation of my guide VIKRAM the knowledge and the passion he puts in every word made every minute worth it I cannot believe how he transported me to Taj Mahal´s glory days... It is impossilbe for me to think about a better way to appreciate this Wonder of the World´s history and beauty. THANK YOU VIKRAM YOU ARE THE BEST GUIDE EVERWritten 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Rented a car with driver for Agra and Delhi.Driver Mr Sushil was a good driver,carefull and safe.Very helpfull and always on time.Recommended.Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After getting multiple quotes for Golden Triangle Road Trip decided to settle for Kita as their rates for Taxi with Driver services were competitive. They were quick to respond and clarify any questions during the booking process. I didn't wanted to be tied up with a fixed schedule and wanted flexibility at all time with respect to what to see and where to go. Kita assured that it will be the case.
Upon arrival at the Airport, different car in the same category came to receive me which I was not thrilled about as I had specifically asked for Innova. Kumar who I was coordinating with, patiently listened to my concern and ack'd the mixup. He requested if I can use the other car for the first day and he can arrange for Innova next day onwards, which I obliged. Sure enough I had new car and driver next day.
The driver ( Sunil ) was a very cheerful person with lots of local know about and stories to tell. He too was exceptional with his service and was very flexible with timings. There were days we started early and ended late but he was happy to stretch the day as needed. He was a careful driver and drove within speed limits giving a sense of security in the foggy driving conditions of New Delhi. This was important to me as we had small kids traveling.
Throughout the trip, I kept in touch with Kumar updating him on how the trip is going and if I needed to tweak anything in the schedule on the fly. Kumar was happy to accommodate every small request I made.
Overall, Kita, specifically Kumar, ensured that I had a pleasant trip and adjusted to my requirements throughout the trip. I would rate Kita highly as they understand customer needs and will go above and beyond to make sure they are satisfied with the services provided.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We requested a private Driver to drive us around in Kerala for a 2-week trip.
Manoj from Private Driver got us a driver through another agency. The driver Muthu we had was a really nice and helpful guy and we had a lot of fun. Muthu was especially helpful when we wanted to interact with locals or buy items in the markets.
Overall, it was a really memorable time.
The car which was arranged for us was spacious, comfortable and fit for the not always so good Indian road :PWritten 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amir is simply great! He literally managed everything ! the route , the driver , tour guides , must-visited sightseeing , EVERYTHING! He is so caring , kind & honest . we won't forget our trip to India!Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Though we planned the trip at a short notice, Mr Amit Singh of India Drver Tours was exceptionally helpful in organising a car for us. Good car and courteous driver. We drove from Delhi-Nainital-Ranikhet-Jim Corbett National Park-Delhi. Had an excellent vacation.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing services, went in a 4 day trip in north India, pick up from the airport was smooth and effortless, communication is on point and in a very good English, my driver (Paramjit) was always on time, very knowledgeable and always in a good mood and ready to listen to my various requests.
Overall a great experience, there is not a single thing I can complain about, would definitely recommend this service!Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have booked a day trip from Delhi to Agra in order to visit the Taj Mahal.
Everything was well organized. We had a very friendly and safe driver and the guide in Agra was very polite and had a huge knowledge about the Taj Mahal.
Definitely recommend this tour and the tour operator!Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best part of our journey was Jaisalmer. All the arrangements made by Praveen uncle for the entire journey were value for money.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recommend Akash and this agency. They are professional, helpful. The tour was great, so as the breakfast.Written 28 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Driver: Ajit is clearly an excellent and experienced driver (20+ years). He knows the routes inside out and shared a lot of knowledge along the journey. He was happy to make ad-hoc detours if something of interest struck us along the way. Couldn’t have to have had a better driver for the week. Polite, great timekeeping and went out of his way to make our journey comfortable, memorable and enjoyable. The car was kept super clean. Ajit even brought an ice box which was topped up with ice daily so refreshments were always to hand. 10/ 10 for professionalism.
Car: the car we had was a very modern, comfortable Toyota people carrier. The rear seats were armchair style which made travelling long distances much easier. The air con was excellent
We planned our own route from the UK, deciding to start in Delhi, then to Agra, Jaipur and Jodhpur over 8 days. Since Jodhpur had an airport, we flew back to Delhi from there. We researched and booked our own accommodation prior to the trip then shared the itinerary with Ajit which he gave us a fixed price for. During the whole trip, we made several detours, small adjustments to the trip. Ajit didn’t mind any of the changes, they were all fine : ) Within each major city, Ajit would introduce us to a local reliable guide. Our only request to Ajit was to not to introduce us to “pushy” guides and we were really pleased with all the guides. You can do trips alone but the guides share a wealth of knowledge and some hidden gems, so we recommend having them. There were times we were tired or were not too interested in some of the suggestions, this was fine, the guides went at the pace we wanted to.
Overall, we had an amazing trip. It was customised to our exact needs. We really got to see the real India from people, culture, history, temples and lots and lots of wildlife!! Seeing wild peacocks will remain a highlight for our trip, but you will see countless wild animals along the way. We couldn’t recommend Ajit more highly to turn your trip to India into a wonderful experience of a lifetime. We cannot wait to book again!Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you for showing us that Índia can be a really nice place. We spend a single day with Anil guiding us through Delhi and it was an amazing experience.
He took us to ato the best places to sightseeing, shopping and eating.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in New Delhi:
- Arrival Meet & Assist service at Delhi Airport with optional Private transfer
- Private transfer Delhi to Agra
- The Golden Triangle India
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra by private Car
- Agra Hotels Private Transfer From New Delhi Airport