Popular things to do
- Cultural Tours
- City Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Day Trips
- Art Tours
- Historical Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Walking Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Architectural Buildings
- Hiking Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Speciality Museums
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Art Museums
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Sporting Events
- Special Offers
- Water Sports
- Shopping Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Top Attractions in Sao Paulo
Arenas & Stadiums
Admission tickets from A$12.81
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited the Ibirapuera park on Shrove Monday, so the park was very packed with people. Entrance fee for a car was R11. A lot of coconut stands for R9 each. Public bathrooms are available as well. Great park to visit if you’re in the area.Written 28 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took advantage of the free Saturday admission to view the Pinacoteca collections, which comprise an impressive array of the visual arts in a beautifully restored building. There were English description cards for all the displays and despite the free admission the crowds were surprisingly sparse. Security inside and around the immediate exterior was good, but the neighborhood is not one of the best and it’s important to keep a careful on what’s going on around you when you are off the grounds or even in the neighboring sculpture garden. Nonetheless, this is really an attraction to visit if you want to gain more insight into the culture of Brazilian visual arts.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- it’s a great place to check if you are in São Paulo, if you are a football fan you will love it.
its clean, well organised and due a holiday it was free the entrance.
I highly recommend!Written 15 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Best stadium in the whole world!
It’s beautiful and the atmosphere during games is just incredible!
I can’t wait to go to Brazil to watch Palmeiras playing there again.Written 13 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Mercado is the best place to experience the full array of foods, fruits and vegetables available in Brazil. It does get crowded on the weekends and you do need to keep an eye on wallet and cell phone security around the crowds. Even more so if you visit shops on the surrounding streets. If you have time to eat, go upstairs in the main building and brave the lines to get a table in one of the restaurants. Recommend a mortadella sandwich or a pastel to go with your chopp.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great Japanese area in São Paolo! We visited in the evening for dinner. Many great spots for delicious food like sushi, ramen, dessert, etc. wished we had time to visit during day time since many stores were closed.Written 28 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ota quite relaxing the cintact with the nature.
Can be a good option to take a walk here or bring a book, some snacks and chill out among the nature.
The tocket price is R$10. You may take two hours if you just pass by, without really stop and relax.
Plase follow us on instagram: @mapamunditravelWritten 15 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- located in the avenida paulista ( the main avenu of Sao Paulo) Sesc Mirante paulista is a hight light location that every tourist coming to sao paulo should visit. the rooftop has a cafer with great prices and you can have a overview of Sao Paulo 360 degrees view.Written 12 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is the opera play that are running the world with Brazilian actors and singers. All equipment, furniture, scenarios, special effects and scripts came from the original production company. So it's very well planned, designed and executed to be the Phantom of the Opera famous play.
The story can be read on the Internet or in the booklet that is distributed in the beginning. It's crucial to get into the theater 20 min earlier at least, they don't let anyone enter the premises after the play starts. The same happens during the intermissions, so be sharp regarding time. They have an annoying ringing to warn everyone that the play will start soon, so don't worry about missing the time.Written 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best place to unwind away from the pollution, traffic and manic streets on a very hot day. A cafe for snacks and drinks but always take water.Written 7 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I want to make sure this review is as most realistic as possible. A one-star review would be a complete lie. Five stars would be way over the top. However, if there were three and a half stars, I would give just that. Without speaking any Portuguese the staff was lovely, they tried their best and were very accommodating to us. There were many animals and a lot of attractions inside. With a two-month-old child and a three old, we felt safe, without fear.
The only issue arose at the end when the exit was to a random alleyway. Being from a big city it just did not seem okay to walk out that direction with family, because no taxis were there(which we of course needed). But walking through to the entrance was not an issue. Also, a lovely lady assisted us with explaining to the taxi where we needed to go.
Overall, it was a great experience, a little pricey, but for the number of attractions WORTH IT 100% recommend. Your kids will enjoy it, it is not a huge western world aquarium, but it definitely competes with them.Written 21 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a hystorical building. It has a great view, although the top was closed for visitation. We stiil could see some main places of São Paulo.
Also, there are cultural exhibitons through the lower floors.
It was fun, we recomend to visit it .
Please follow us on instagram:
@mapamunditravelWritten 21 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sao Paulo
- The best day trips from Sao Paulo according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 5-hour Private Tour Of São Paulo With Its Main Sights – Optional Airport Pickup
- 6-Hour Classic Half-Day Private Tour of São Paulo – Optional Airport Pickup
- 7-hour Private Tour Overview Of São Paulo – Optional For GRU Airport Pickup
- Private Boat Tour In Santos and Guarujá – Full Day Tour With Food And Drinks
- Hiking tour at Cantareira State Park in mid Rainforest: Optional airport pick-up