- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
65 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 65
What travellers are saying
- Some might say that "food park" is a little harsh but that's what it is though it does feature some fine attractions such as a Varig aeroplane which is open once a week. There is also an excellent park area with giant chess set and childrens play equipment. The grassed area is very well kept and attendants keep the place clean. Mc Donalds is the only regular restaurant though it does face competition from Madero (the best burger in the world; look it up) across the way in a two-tier container set up. The other restaurants (Fratello and a Thai place) were too up market for what we wanted (The Thai meal and drinks would have set us back a whopping R$400). It is a great place to sit back and watch the planes fly overhead while sipping a beer or whatever.Written 17 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Personally I believe is one of the best Museum in the city, is not the greates of the world but is one of the best in the city.Written 7 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good straightforwarded food in a contemporary building in a business area of Porto Alegre. Service with a big Brazilian smile but a bit slow according European standards. Had nice business lunch but it took long time. Recommended location for lunch meeting!Written 17 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a small mall with open concept, few stores but has every you want: small market, gym, drugstore, toy store, childcare facility, coffee shops, beauty saloon, great restaurants,.... In the weekends there are usually activities for kids during the day and in the evening there are some live music.
Its not a mall you can spend your whole day, but it's a great place to go with kids and to solve daily quick things like some groceries/drugstore or to go lunch in a nice and safe place.Written 23 December 2017
- 'Rua da Praia' is not only a street, it is a destination. You may not realize the street pavement itself, but it is a daily commute to millions. Come for the scenery around, building and the frenziedly!Written 6 April 2018
- Nice place to buy chocolates, drink, food and other shopping.. In last 2 trips to Brazil from India came here nice place to shop eat and relax.Written 18 November 2017
- Mundaréu is a querky antiques shop, located on a upcoming area of Porto Alegre. It's a huge space with all sorts of things, from furniture to lamps, little amazing things, paints, vases and objects that the owner of the shop hunted during his life. All objects that are on sale caught his eye an trust me, he has the talent for sourcing for objects that are amazing! I wanted to buy the whole shop, specially the fridges and lamps. I never saw a antique shop like this before, and I have been to many around the world. Mundaréu is an attraction itself! At the place you will find the Pacifico Instituto as well, a mind blowing centre where you can become a better self! Meditation, courses and yoga are available at the centre. People who made the shop and the institute are super amazing, talanted and have a positive vibe that make you feel very welcome. I just rate Mundareu as a my favorite place at the city!Written 6 January 2018
- Quality , prices , and selection it has them all .You can haggle if you are buying a lot at the end of the market , around noon , which can be fun too ,Written 12 June 2021
- Great experience, the owner is a pro on finding antiques, and take care as his own.
You will find from medicine old creepy stuff carefully stored to a huge collection of Topo Gigio 😂Written 8 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Porto Alegre