- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- This is your standard mall that you can find all over Brasil. The reason I am reviewing it is that it had a decent food court that was convenient for us as we were not living in the center of town but more towards the Brasil side of the falls, where there are not many restaurants. The mall has plenty of good stores but unfortunately lacks a grocery store. It's very new so things are still opening but everything is very spacious and clean. Parking was free when we visited.Written 16 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank goodness for this mall! After checking into our hotel room, we learned that complimentary water was not offered to the guests--and this in a country where one is advised NOT to drink any tap water!
As such, my spouse and I had to walk over to this complex to purchase water from the grocery located in the basement. We also bought a bottle of Malbec wine to drink later in our room.
And because we did not want to pay the high price of lunch in the hotel, we visited the food court where we found a pizzeria where we ate before walking back to the hotel. It was delicious.
This place was a real life saver!!Written 31 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I went there weren’t as many stalls as I would have expected. I got some really nice food from the Chinese stall there and they were kind enough to get umbrellas for the tables when it rained.Written 30 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience at Blue Park Foz. Nice infrastructure and plenty of activities. Restaurant and bars with good food.Written 25 October 2021
- At first we only aimed to do the Argentinean side of the falls but then their office staff convinced us to also visit the Brazilian side. In the end it was the best decision we could have made and we're very grateful for your excellent guidance. Our guide was on time, the car was clean and the sites visited we beautiful. Make sure to put on a waterproof jacket as you will get wet for sure...we got soaking wet but it as part of the adventure. All in all we highly recommend this tour!Written 1 September 2019
- I have tour in Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay with my wife, we had really nice time. All trips were very well organised, and problems solved. I can recommend for others. Good quality service. Car clean, with ac, knows a lot about local people. Can arrange what you need and more (old buses, abandon ships what you like)Written 8 February 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Foz do Iguacu
- These experiences are best for shopping in Foz do Iguacu:
- Shopping Tour In Ciudad Del Este
- Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu
- By Night Puerto Iguazu - Small Group or Private tour
- Full-Day Private City and Shopping Tour in Ciudad Del Este
- Iguassu Falls Shopping Tour
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Foz do Iguacu:See more budget-friendly shopping in Foz do Iguacu on Tripadvisor