7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- There was not a lot of choices of venues to eat in Lae but the food was pretty good quality and reasonably priced. Need to pick the times to go there - reasonably quite for lunch but very busy on the one night our group was there and it seemed to the family night! The choice of wines was good and also reasonably priced.Written 15 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well kept neat tidy and very clean. The saff are friendly and helpful, A quite and peaceful area that is in stark contrast to the horrors that these young men faced before their death. Look forward to the time when war will be no more, and all these young men will get back what they lost......Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Look, it’s definitely run down and needs some attention but it really is about the animals. We had goosebumps through the whole tour and got to hold a tree kangaroo. I wish the crocodile had a bigger pool but it was one of the most magical experiences!Written 3 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- OK let’s face it. Lea isn’t a tourist location.
I have been to Lea a few times with work. Lea isn’t safe for a family or even a wife.
I had some time up my sleeve. So I went for a road trip to see every TripAdvisor site listed.
Found out I’ve past them all and I was never the wiser. So with my two local buddies a need extra.
We covered the lot in under an hour.
The road isn’t long or hard the tourist scene is missing from this town.
No seaside cafe. In fact no cafe’s at allWritten 2 December 2017
- This is a beautiful and very spacious place to go. The greens and scenery are excellent.
The bar and sitting area is so spread out. It is also an excellent networking place. The Bungorea Restaurant located at the Golf Club is very highly rated by so many people.
The Club also has a lawn tennis court and Bowling Greens.Written 20 November 2022
- We did a half-day tour with Lae About Tours. We went to a beach and swam, ate our lunch and then went on a boat ride through Labu River. We enjoyed it so much and hope to go back. The staff are amazing and so friendly and accommodating. There is a western toilet and shower at the beach. We loved every minute of it.Written 25 June 2021
Lae Attractions Information
|Wednesday 2:49 pm|