Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- Walking Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Historical Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Sporting Events
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Special Offers
- Day Spas
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Top Attractions in Lombok
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I took the 3D/2N Package,it was the best choice we ever made. We explored the whole mountain. We were very well taken care of. Delicious yummy food.Hike was hard but to be greated by hearty meals warms me every time. Great,Patience,and extremely helpful Guide (jos) who helped me carry my heavy things as I struggled to go up the peak.
Sleeping under million stars.High quality camping equipment, comfortable sleeping guaranteed. An unforgettable experience of a lifetime.At the end of journey,I felt like I had left my family behind.
we will recommend uji trekking to everyone.Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well i did my solo trip here during end trip 2020. Absolutely Gilis island are easy to access even solo trip. Based on my experience here the results were :
- easy to access by solo trip
- cheap homestay and hotel
- good variation of meals
- the most complete facilities between 3 gilis island
- helpful local people
- The road must be smoother and good instead of the other gilis island
- Expensive meals, better to bring your own snack. The price can be doubled in the island
- Many dead coral reefs
- Not worthed to do dive a lot here, and dissapointed for rubish under the sea
- So crowded, not suitable for someone who wish calm and peace condition
Hope my review can help you for your next holiday.
Ciao....Written 16 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing white sand beach in Kuta area. So peaceful, very clean and too many people. Free parking area at some cafes around the beach.Written 14 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- we tried surfing for the first time here, and we were all terrible. but it was great fun and the beach is stunningWritten 14 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Clear waters in this region Gili Air has good number of fishes. Saw sea turtles at Gili Meno and Trawangan. However, don't expect to see colorful corals as most of the corals are dead in this region.Written 25 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kenza is the nicest studio on the island, welcoming teachers with great knowledge and pace to their classes. The flows make you work but allow you time to make sure your alignment is correct, they also offer adjustments when needed so great for all levels. The studio is on the beach and is very light and airy. Highly recommend the yin for a brilliant chill and to relax the body!Written 23 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An area with some relatively undeveloped sandy bays that's worth a beach break here to combine with the culture of Bali ( where the beaches can't compare) Plenty of restaurants and accommodation to choose from, & there's also an original fishing village. When we went it was still suffering the 'hangover' from the previous year's earthquake but the resort is likely to start bubbling again with the new motorbike racing track starting up. Worth hiring a motor scooter, especially taking the steep road west where there's an open walled bar with a magnificent view.Written 14 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you want an authentic Indonesian experience, this is a must visit. Mountains, culture, food, village tours.Written 14 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Gili Air was lovely, occupying the middle ground between the tranquility of Gili Meno and the apparent hustle and bustle and liveliness of Gili Trawengan.
Gili Meno was our favourite, for the sense of space and solitude - the underwater statues - and the loveliness of the beaches.
The highlight of our stay on Gili Air was a section of coastline for snorkeling, opposite 'Scooperific' ice cream shop - which is also worth a visit.
Retrospectively - for us - two or three days would have been suffice here, with four or five days dedicated to Gili Meno.
Would certainly recommend the place we stayed at... Island View Bungalows. Lovely part of the island... quiet and away from it all, and very lovely bungalows and lovely people.Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you want to bring a special keepsake from your journey, just skip the many mediocre souvenir shops in Sengiggi and go straight to this lovely shop! This appears to be the only store in Sengiggi that offers really unique handicraft and beautiful antique artifacts at astonishingly good prices. You can look around, not feeling pressured to buy at all, and learn about the origins and original uses of artifacts from the very amiable owners. In three weeks of travels on Bali and Lombok I have not found another store half as exciting and lovely as this one. In other places it was always the same mass-produced merchandise. Not at Sudirmans: they have outstanding pieces of old handicraft that are really difficult to find today. We stayed for hours, and came back twice, buying as much as our backpack would allow. Even simply spending time there, admiring the beautiful things, and chatting with the family - this alone was worth the visit. Keep an eye out for the address to spot it off the main street. Only a small sign “antik” advertises it as a store, you step through an open gate and cross a small yard before entering.Written 27 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had our own local boat taking us around and we were not disappointed. Away from the crowds and just time to enjoy the moment. Good snorkeling and clear water on the day we visited. Can recommend it to all who like it quiet and slow.Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The hill is not too high for climbing to see the sunset and nice views including beach and sea. Selfie is for sure with a very good background.Written 25 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This beach is located between sengigi beach and bangsal port. This is very safe beach for children also. The sand is very beautiful white and so quiet.Written 21 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lombok
- The best day trips from Lombok according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Tour Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air (Depart Lombok/Gili T)
- Lempuyang Gate of Heaven and East Bali - Private Tour
- Tetebatu Walking Tour - Rice Terraces, Waterfall & Monkey Forest
- Lombok Pink Beach Island Hopping and Snorkeling Trip
- Sharing Trip Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, Gili Air (Snorkeling, Depart Lombok)