Amusement & Theme Parks
Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Bus Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Factory Outlets
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Top Picks
- Architectural Buildings
- Sporting Events
- Ports of Call Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Shopping Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Speciality Museums
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in Bandung
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Bring memories back and such a great time watching movies in XXI, had a lot of fun being here with familyWritten 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this place from Trip Advisor. A must go place for art lover. Amazing artwork. Spacious museum. Unique outdoor exhibition.Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- in this tourist spot there are lots of games for both children and adults, really recommended for familiesWritten 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the best mall in Bandung city with most complete counters. There are many good options for food and shopping. If you like to walk, this is a good place.Written 11 March 2020
- Went there with my little daughter 7 years old.
I don’t mind beggars but no is no.
He began to play his violin (but needed some more courses, it was bad, really bad) so when he began there was a no. When he was playing also several time no.
When we left he started to chase us, so we had to leave. This is not the way to keep tourists.
But. Good food and friendly people.Written 9 July 2022
- Good place for fashion shopping and also i like there are Gramedia book store. Nice the shopping placeWritten 18 July 2022
- one of old geology museum in bandung, the loocation is very near from govermenth building Gedung Sate, our govenrmenth not mainateince this place, so if we not ses from outside, its look loke no ine there'sWritten 5 March 2020
- Since it's lebaran holiday, so crowded, but i like walk distance from my hotel.
Love the scenery of the surrounding building.Written 24 July 2022
- This is my 3rd visit to this factory outlet in Bandung.
Rumah Mode is a must go for all visitors to Bandung.
The architecture of this store is based on Balinese design.
All items sold in this store are original but made up of mostly old stocks. The prices are cheap and its best if you check the items before buying it.
There are coffee shop, prayer rooms and even a massage parlour to relax those tired feets after shopping.Written 21 March 2020
- In visiting Gedung Sate, take a picture of the whole building in front then ask the guards for the way going to the Gedung Sate Museum.
The building facade looks nice in picture but you wouldn't be able to get inside and take a look of the historical buding.
The museum is modernized and it's quite small that we finished our tour in 10 minutes. You can book your tickets online but I think if it's off peak season you can just go directly to the museum and pay your tickets there. One person costs only 5,000 Indonesian rupiah.
There's also a cafe inside. We enjoyed their coffee, pastries and staff better than the museum itself.
The Geology museum is also nearby. 5-10minute walk. I suggest you visit it first because it closes at 2pm while the Gedung Sate museum closes at 4pm.Written 12 February 2020
- We like Ciwalk (Cihampelas Walk) because of outdoor cafes,resto that makes it enjoyable to just sit and see other people activities..some resto open quite early to serve breakfast..it also have atm,department store and shops that sell cloths and other things..it’s complete enough to have couple hours to enjoy here..Written 5 June 2019
- We went by for a soak in the hot spring. It is quite well organized and very family oriented. Public hot spring is like a public swimming pool and there are some food stalls as well.
They have ice cream too which is great after a soak.
Couples can also opt to soak in a private hot tub in a room.Written 21 May 2022
- We can enter by free but please book first. Inside the building we can see the historical Asia Africa Conference.Written 27 December 2021
- this is a one-stop mall, especially for food, and also for tourist attractions, because there are rides in this trans studio mall. really good for this family mallWritten 17 June 2022
- Religious place in lembang, north of bandung. It is a good place to contemplate especially for catholic. We can join daily pray every 6 a.mWritten 22 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bandung
- The best outdoor activities in Bandung according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- NuArt Sculpture Park
- Forest Park Conservation Area Tahura Ir. H. Juanda
- Bandung City Hall Park
- Cimahi Waterfall
- Bandung City Square
- The best day trips from Bandung according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Active Volcano, Rice Field, Hot Spring, Fruit market, Tea Plantation with Lunch
- Kawah Putih tour - Day trip Ticket etc all including
- One Day Trip: City Tour Bandung With Lunch ( Start From Jakarta )
- EXCURSION TO BANDUNG CITY (Start From Jakarta)
- Fullday Bandung Volcano Tour by Train from Jakarta with insurance