- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Overrate and only decent market near Nusa Dua. This place and prices are meant for western or Australian tourists who are willing to play more than other tourists. IF you get a chance to shop in Ubud or on the road, please do that and don't wait till the end of your visit,Written 23 July 2022
- This place looks nothing like the reviews and photographs as it was probably in its peak in the 2017 period and now appears in decline
Although being far over rated we found the walk between the two headlands and in front of the fantastic hotels to be enjoyable and the beach appeared very clean and user friendly. Take swim wear and towels etc
There are a number of free shuttles operating from local resorts some businesses to and from
We went from our local villas where we were staying and we are dropped off at the entrance to the beach walk ..fine for wheel chairs etc
You can go left or right and there are small headlands on either side Which appear to be very interesting space but due to the extreme heat at noon we only went to the left and in front of some Beautiful hotel resorts Which looked fantastic Can’t remember their names but if you look them up on a map you can’t go wrong with any of them in the atmosphere would be fantastic here to stay
They all had restaurants where you can eat but we decided to try and find one in the public domain our taxi driver had recommended the dirty duck so we sought it out. Apparently it is very popular with Asian visitors
Unfortunately we found it most disappointing _ crispy skin duck was not what I thought it would be and looks more like leftovers from Hiroshima The duck spring rolls were very Greasey we sat inside next to and are below fans as it was so hard and not in the area which does have a view of the beach unfortunately the indoor area reminds me of a Chinese industrial site similarly for our experience we forgot to take our Mosquito repellent and our legs and feet were attacked which is really not their fault ! just did not add to the experience and the kebab restaurant next door which has a large menu appears a better choice
From what we saw this is certainly not a shopping centre in any shape or form but a nice little beach with a handful of restaurants if you wanted a change of scenery from your hotel surrounds
yes I’m glad that we visited this Location but I can see no point in returning however the walk between and including the head lands on a cooler evening could be a romantic walk. Worth a visit if you’re bored and don’t want to leave Nusa DuaWritten 23 January 2020
- There is a lot of artwork that is aimed at tourists in Bali.
This is a gallery with lots of expensive paintings. It might be of interest to the tourists who are not visiting the many art galleries in and around Ubud where you can haggle.Written 7 January 2020
- Went on a custom tour with my girlfriend through a recommendation of her friend. Yan is extremely knowledgeable and knows the ins and outs of Bali. He knows all the good areas to visit and will always recommend the popular restaurants or attractions in the area. He's an expert in the tourism industry and a very friendly person to talk to. Me and my girlfriend primarily speak english and it very easy to communicate with him. Throughout our few days with him we were able to learn alot about Bali and I'm glad we had him show us around!Written 12 June 2022
- It was one of the best experience I had. Days ago, my family and I came back home from a restaurant with Putu as the driver, and we chatted along the way. It was a relaxing journey, and we even got to know some history about Bali! after that day, we kept in touch and traveled with Put again for a whole day trip in Musa Dua, he recommend our family a great restaurant and supermarket. It was just perfect!! Will define to the come back to bali with Put up again!!Written 5 May 2022
- I had a great time, we saw lots of things and the tour was worth every penny. I would highly recommend!Written 2 November 2019
- Just had 6 pieces made by the lovely Yuni. The fabric patterns werent easy to match up but Yuni did it perfectly. Also 1 dress didnt have enough fabric for the sleeves I wanted so Yuni improvised and I loved it. The service by Yuni is exceptional with her coming to our hotel several times always right on time. She was also happy to take a couple of items back to alter after the fitting. Average price for a dress ranges from $30 - $45Au depending on difficulty. Yuni's English is perfect as she has also spent time in Australia and understands what we like. I can higly recommend the Happy Tailor and I certainly will be back.Written 19 November 2019
- We've booked our one day trip with three day in advance without a problem. We've communicated by WhatsApp. Our driver, Ketut, was very friendly and professional - we've felt really safe in crazy Balinese traffic ;) During our conversations we learned a lot Balinese customs and religion. The car was comfortable and with good aircon. We highly recommend them!Written 24 September 2019
- I found Bayu over the Internet like other drivers too but he was the only one who wrote me directly and answered my questions immediately . He is always connected with the Internet and you can write him over whats app all the time. Also in Bali he made a very very good job and was always competent, helpful and well informed.
I had several times changes, however never was a problem, he always remained friendly.
thank you Bayu for being always friendly and helpful, we appreciate that very much. Also thank you to the other driver of your team- he was very nice too and patient when I had to make again pictures:-) Maybe I come back the fourth time to Bali and than it will be sure to book your team again.Written 16 November 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Nusa Dua
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Nusa Dua:See more shopping for groups in Nusa Dua on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Nusa Dua:See more budget-friendly shopping in Nusa Dua on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Nusa Dua:See more romantic shopping in Nusa Dua on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for shopping in Nusa Dua:See more shopping for adrenaline seekers in Nusa Dua on Tripadvisor