- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
87 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 87
What travellers are saying
- Great experience overall. Staff was very professional and described in detail each marble table and how they are made. Delivered to be here in USA very quickly.Written 9 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I felt like I was casting In an episode of the walking dead. Majority of shops were closed, had no doors, or demolished inside. There is an upstairs department that host a haunted house show but walking in to that building you’ve entered the real thing. Place is deserted with only a handful of shops open trying hard to survive. Mac Donald’s is at the mall this is the only thing going for this place.Written 25 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Today I visited reliance treds agra Sanjay place outlet and I bought clothes of 7500rs and one nail paint so when I came my home and checked my all things so I seen nail paint date it was expiry nail paint how its possible I am shocked reliance treds the big brand is selling expiry brand who is responsible for that and even what about people's trust with reliance treds in a day if they sale 50 until of nail paint so they earn 1500rs of expiry item.Written 2 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Made out of marble, this place gives you a very wide choice of decoration pieces in every range of prices to suit your budget. Their quality speaks itself.
Governor Amolak Rattan KohliWritten 28 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You can pick up some nicely carved and beautiful decoration pieces from here made out of marble. They are really excellent and make an excellent gift for friends.
Governor Amolak Rattan KohliWritten 28 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Like many others, we were also directed here by our cabbie. We went in with a pinch of salt, but ultimately it was good.
You are always free to choose whether you want to actually buy the stuff there or not. We took our time, and though the sellers insisted, we did not spend on anything we felt was not worth our time and money. We opted for a beautiful sculpted plate that depicts Agra's (and India's) star : the Taj Mahal.
The shoes that we purchased have also lived up to some hard conditions, and the sarees are also good. We would actually recommend this place.
PS : The shops inside are all air conditioned, and you can come out feeling fresh. Just be sure to buy at your own interest, and not at the whims of the sellers.Written 15 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is like any other mall in the city. It was crowded in the evening when we had gone. They were showrooms of many popular brands of clothes, jewelleries, shoes, electronics atc. We had a fun time window shopping here.Written 31 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Touseef International cannot be trusted. I bought a cabinet from him that he shipped to me but the item was damaged. Thousands of lame excuses later, I decided to drop the guy and have it repaired by someone that can be trusted. There are many vendors in Agra that sell high quality products for a more affordable price and with better services. Better stay away from this one.Written 29 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Pacific Taj Mall is near TDI Mall. But the mall is closed probably permanently. I asked the security guard who was there for the same, but he was not aware.Written 25 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This tour was an excellent virtual tour hosted by Akash on the AIRBNB platform.
With international tourism suspended due to the pandemic, this was the best way to visit Agra, even if it was a virtual experience.
Akash is a qualified tour guide who, in normal times, gives guided tours or Agra and beyond. As such, he is very well qualified to host a most informative and educational tour of the The Taj Mahal and other sites in Agra.
The tour started with a video which gave one a sense of the layout of The Taj Mahal and the scale of the whole complex. Four different gates lead into the inner area and Akash explained the original role of each gate. Naturally, he took me through the Royal Gate! This is an immensely ornate construction in its own right.
Then, using a series of compelling images with notations, he led me through the inner section through to the actual Taj Mahal. It was fascinating to learn that while the majority of tourists see the tombs, these are not the originals. Again, using quality imagery, Akash took me down the steps to the original tombs, a unique experience which is only open to public visitors for three days annually.
The virtual tour then continued with Akash taking me to the other sites in Agra: The Red Fort etc.
This tour really gave me a great insight into the Moghul Empire, why these architectural wonders were built and the factors that led to the eventual decline of the Moghul Empire.
In conclusion, I highly rate this virtual tour with Akash. He takes time to deal with all the questions and really helps to place the Taj Mahal in the overall context of Indian history and heritage.Written 27 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mr. Talib Khan made our visit to see the Taj Mahal special. From communicating about the requirements of the visit beforehand, booking the tickets well in advance to spare us the wait in ticketing lines, to meeting us on time, and finally guiding us through the marvel that is the Taj Mahal, he ensured that our visit to see the Taj Mahal went without a hitch. He advised us to book the morning slot given that it was going to be a hot day which turned out to be excellent advice because I don’t think that we could have gone through the afternoon tour because of the heat. He was kind and considerate of the kids that were part of our group and even carried cold water for them. A true professional with an academic background in his chosen field, his knowledge and passion for his job was evident throughout. Additionally, he has a degree in photography which made for him taking some great pictures of our group. We learned a lot about the Taj Mahal because of him. Finally, we had left behind some stuff with him that we forgot to take back with us and he even offered to send it to us by courier (an offer we turned down as it was nothing very important). We were beyond delighted with our experience with Mr. Khan and would have no hesitation in recommending his services. Thank you, Mr. Khan.Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- TLDR: Taj Travel Services is professional, timely, and reasonably priced, especially for the quality of service you receive. The driver and guides that they provide are excellent, very knowledgeable, and personable. If you are considering whether to try and plan a Golden Triangle trip yourself, trust me, don’t. I am a very detailed planner who has many trips under my belt packed with every fun activity possible with every detail explored and I felt that this was the best decision I made for our trip to India. This is a time where you really want the experts to guide you, both in the planning and execution of your trip. The guides offer so much knowledge that it makes the sites twice as interesting and memorable, your driver will give you the comfort of knowing you have a reliable local to trust, and the company will be there to meet your needs along the way. A massive thank you to the owner (I believe)/planner (Deepesh Upadhyay), our driver (Mr. Chand), and our tour guides (Indu, Samarth, and Gottam).
After receiving a recommendation to use Taj Travel Services for the personal part of my business trip to India, I sent a detailed email to Deepesh Upadhyay. From the beginning he was professional, timely, and detailed in his responses, quickly providing me with a customized itinerary with a detailed cost breakdown for my consideration including flight recommendations. Despite being unable to wire him the money ahead of time due to wire transfer restrictions, he was accommodating and allowed me to pay upon arrival, a level of trust that was greatly appreciated and helped assure me that I was dealing with a reputable company. I also greatly appreciated them being willing to pack as much content into a single day as we wanted to, basically giving us free reign to explore as much or as little as we wanted. My wife and I are die-hard for new experiences and fun, so we pulled 10+ hour days every day to fit as much into our weekend in the Golden Triangle. Thanks to Taj Travel Services, it was a success!
We took a custom 3 day tour of the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur), flying into Delhi very early Friday morning where we spent the day there touring, Saturday in Agra, and Sunday in Jaipur where we flew out of JAI. The entirety of our trip’s transportation was performed by our private driver, Mr. Chand, who was exceptional in every sense of the word. He was always punctual, respectful, and willing to answer all of the questions we threw at him despite not being a perfect English speaker. His effort was always greatly appreciated. He always went the extra mile to ensure that we were comfortable, informed, and getting the most out of our trip. His driving skills proved valuable in India’s hectic driving conditions and we never felt nervous as a passenger of his. The fact that he is just as memorable as our tour guides and the sites should say something. Some examples of him going above and beyond include: ensuring water and snacks were always stocked in the car, being willing to answer our endless questions about India and himself, buying me tandoori tea on the roadside on the way to Jaipur and chatting with me, proposing an elephant ride for me to surprise my wife with up to the Amber Fort, patiently waiting while my wife and I shopped and experienced various cultural art locations (e.g. marble art, carpets, jeweled carpets, textiles, etc.), suggesting and bringing us to a monkey temple when we had extra time before the airport on our last day where he filmed us and helped us feed the monkeys, and the list goes on.
Each of our tour guides was exceptionally knowledgeable, accommodating, and personable. We had a different tour guide for each city and they were as follows: Indu for Delhi, Samarth for Agra, and Gottom for Jaipur.
Indu helped us to understand everything we wanted to know and more about the Qutub Minar, President’s House, and the India Gate to name a few. She knew all of the best photo locations (e.g. there is a spot where you can get multiple monuments in the park that contains the Qutub Minar, which we later saw on a billboard. We never would have known about that spot without her guidance) and angles to take pictures to capture the moment beautifully. She took her time with us, giving us time to walk around the moments and take it all in ourselves while never being absent. She told us that she had been giving tours for 7 years and her experience was clear.
Samarth was our tour guide for Agra. While it is hard to play favorites, Samarth definitely went more above and beyond than we though possible in a tour guide. Not only is his knowledge of the Baby Taj Majal, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, etc. impressive, but he was very friendly and personal. Not every tour guide will text you on your birthday long after your trip is over. That is the kind of care that Samarth is willing to invest in his clients. It is clear that he values building lasting relationships and not just getting finished with his tour. Nothing feels rushed, and he is happy to keep feeding your interest if it is there. Because my wife and I love to experience the culture and wanted to see and do everything possible, he ended up bringing us to multiple amazing shops: a marble inlay shop where they practice the same skills with the same materials used to make the Taj Mahal, a Mughal carpet making shop, and a jeweled carpet making shop. Samarth was clear that there is no pressure to buy anything and if we felt like there was or didn’t like anything, we could and should leave immediately. Even though tour guides (including ours) often make commission from these kinds of referrals, he valued the relationship and experience of his guests more than a quick dollar which shows his integrity. The shops he brought us to were clearly quality places with personable and knowledgeable staff. He told us that he only bring people to places that he knows do the right thing, treat their customers right, and provide a good product and it was clear that this was the case. My wife and I feel like we made a friend more than that we took a tour with a guide, someone we were able to laugh with over lunch, bond with over experiences, and enjoy the expertise of. We will definitely seek to reconnect with Samarth in the future, whether for more tours or just to catch up.
Our final tour guide was Gottam, who, like the other tour guides, was also exceptional. Notice a trend? He was respectful, very knowledgeable, and personable. His experience giving tours was evident in his depth of knowledge. We didn’t go any place in any monument/area where we weren’t given a fascinating fact that we never would have known had he not been there. His commentary greatly enriched the experience and helped us to fully appreciate what we were seeing. Just like Samarth, he went above and beyond just touring us around to our scheduled sights, he saw our interest and suggested checking out a textile shop since we hadn’t seen one yet on our trip. The location we were brought to was very fair and professional in their dealings. I came away with a wonderful custom made suit thanks to the shop rushing the order (it was done in only a few hours!) and the willingness of Gottom and Mr. Chand to schedule around coming back to pick it up before we left for the airport. Gotham was a down to earth family man, and he made us feel like an important part of his day rather than just a tour to finish or a chore to do.
All in all, our trip to the Golden Triangle would never have been a success without Taj Travel Services. Every detail was planned and customized to our liking, and it allowed us to fit more into three days than we ever thought possible. When we finished the tour, we felt like we had been there for a week in the best possible sense, having seen and done so many amazing things and having met so many awesome people. It is truly the experience of a lifetime and a trip that I highly recommend, especially if you have a sense of adventure, desire to experience new cultures, and openness to try new things. You won’t be sorry! And tell them Sam sent you :)Written 10 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I toom the tour to Taj Mahal today, and had a great time! My tour guide Dee was the best tour guide I could have, he told me everything about the historie of Taj. I would recommend everyone to visit this monument and also the ford of Agra. A trip I would never forget. Thank youWritten 27 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I used their services for pick up and drop from/ to Agra, local sight seeing at Agra, guides at places of interest. I found the quality of services great and prices very reasonable. Very reliable.Written 17 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra
- These experiences are best for shopping in Agra:
- Agra old city tour, With Taj mahal & Fort.
- 6 days Golden triangle Tour with Jodhpur & Udaipur
- Half Day Private Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Agra
- Full-Day City Tour of Agra visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort with Shopping
- Taj Mahal Sunrise with Agra Fort Tour ( Skip-the-Line )