Top Attractions in Batumi
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent gardens a must sight seeing spot u cannot miss u have battery cars u don’t have to walk much the car takes you up and down overall an excellent place to visitWritten 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a really nice experience to walk through the boulevard we really enjoyed our time and had some fun the greenery surrounding us was really amazingWritten 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The statues are really amazing and fascinating.They make you want to read the historical story or even watch the movie .nice experience.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a really nice show.I have seen many shows with dolphins but this could be one of the best you can watch.everyone enjoyed the showWritten 20 July 2022
- We were there at sunset and really like that view and place. You can eat something there. Only thing we didn't like, it's big line for up and down.Written 25 August 2021
- One of the must visit spots for tourists. The scenic view, the mix of modern and ancient architecture, is something else. There are many restaurants and cafes and you can walk around and take nice photos.Written 13 March 2022
- Located on the Batumi Boulevard, the fountains are a great way to cool down during the hot summer months. The fountains operate throughout the day but the main show with lights and music happens in the evenings. The area around the fountains is paved and surrounded by beautiful gardens. There are some cafes in the area. So you can also enjoy the show while having a drink.
Best time to visit is in the evenings. This is a great way to end your day.Written 24 March 2020
- Been to this piazza 4 years ago and went yesterday amazing place for photos lots of restaurants and bars nice shops in surrounding street all walking distance would recommend to visit at least one time if possible also to stay in hotels thereWritten 27 June 2022
- It was a wonderful experience the food was yummy it been a while since i ate this quality the servicese is good and everyone is niceWritten 24 June 2022
- Located by the sea next to the port of Batumi at the start of the Batumi Boulevard, the park has many attractions including a giant Ferris wheel, the moving statues of Ali and Nino, the Alphabet Tower, a light house and a clock Tower (known popularly as the Cha Cha Tower). The structures are lighted up beautifully at night making it a great photo opportunity.
The park is very well maintained with clear walking paths. There are many restaurants and bars in the park. You can also go for a short cruise from a pier in the park. You need to be careful of stray dogs though.Written 23 March 2020
- Very nice museum where we learn a lot about the culture, history and traditions of Georgia. Our guide Tea Margaritadze spoke perfect English and. was very kind.Written 26 July 2022
- The large park dates back to the late nineteenth century and is located close to the black sea and the boulevard. It has a large lake with a fountain in its center. Boats are available for rent if you want to go for boating in the lake.
There is a dolphinarium in the park which is very popular. The park also has a mini zoo and an aquarium. The entrance to the park is through a colonnade and there are several children's rides near the entrance. Entry to the park itself is free but the attractions have their own entry fee.Written 24 March 2020
- Located in a corner of the beautiful Europe square on a tower of the former National Bank building, the clock displays not only the current time of the day but also other astronomical information like the phases of the moon, position of the other planets and zodiacs etc.Written 23 March 2020
- Open air fish and seafood market. You can choose the fish you want to eat. Nice view just on the sea shoreWritten 10 October 2019
- This is a large ferris wheel located by the sea in the Miracle Park. It is next to the statue of Ali and Nino. Like all giant ferris wheels, you get great views over the surroundings when you reach the top. The wheel is lighted up beautifully at night and makes for a great photo spot.Written 23 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Batumi
- The best day trips from Batumi according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Canyons and Cave Tour from Batumi
- From Batumi: Private Tour to Martvili Canyon, Prometheus Cave and Kutaisi
- Tbilisi to Batumi-Private VIP Transfer
- BATUMI, ADJARA Day Tour from Kutaisi
- Day Tour to Mestia, Svaneti from Batumi