Top Attractions in Atlantic City
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a nice upscale casino in Atlantic City way off the Boardwalk. This is my 4th time in Atlantic City and we try and stop at each casino and play for a while. This casino actually did pay out some, the slots weren't as tight as most casinos. Very good variety of slots, but nothing you don't find in any other casino in A.C. or through Pennsylvania and Ohio. Didn't eat here, just played the slots for an hour or more. Well worth spending some time and trying your luck.Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Many festivals and activities to participate in. Steel Pier, Seafood Festival, Carribean Festival, Police Charity Bike Ride, Live music, Beach Parties. Always something fun to doWritten 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved the hotel on the whole, Ate at Gordon Ramsey's twice and slots were great. Came on bus trip. Our room was awful #421. Double beds were comfortable but only one lamp in room and only one chair to sit on. Room very dark, other people had two lamps in room. Would love to stay again but not in the rooms provided to usWritten 29 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is by far the nicest casino, rooms are very nice and clean. Casino staff are very friendly and helpful. The women at the parking booths need to take some customer service lessons. It does annoy me that you do not get free parking even when staying there. If you go out for dinner and need to drive, be prepared it will be another $10 to get back in. Parking receipt is only valid for the day you arrive …WTH ?? I doubt that I will return to AC, really headed downhill quickly and the business/casinos don’t seem to care. Hard Rock is very clean, great atmosphere and beverages are easy to get., just wish it wasn’t in ACWritten 19 April 2022
- We came here shopping in winter. The shops are good and the discounts great but we wish we had done more homework.
It was in February and we found ourselves running in circles in freezing weather. Had we done more homework we would been able to arrange a route where we could save some energy. But the shops are definitely worth exploring. Happy shopping.Written 21 February 2022
- Overall we had a good stay up until our when we had to check out. This was the second time in one months time frame that we could not check out from our room on the tv or on line .I tried calling the front desk for assistance and couldn’t get through I called the hotel operator and was told I had to speak to someone in reservations- so strange but waited on hold and was told they couldn’t help me either - waited on line to check out with all of the guests who were checking in etc for over ONE HOUR !! This is totally unacceptable and when we finally got to the front desk and asked for a manager the manager that came was so rude and couldn’t not be bothered !!! Her response was oh wow ! She said you should have called the front desk I showed her my cell phone to show her I had called several times while we waited on line and she shrugged her shoulders . This left such a bad impression.! We just wanted someone to hear out our concerns and validate them not for someone to appear so disinterested especially when the money we spent at the casino , restaurants and bars pays her salary !!!! I would welcome speaking to someone about this matter . There has to be an easier way to check out that is also efficient - perhaps one or two lines solely for check out ?!? We can’t be the only guest who experiences this obnoxious inconsiderate and inconvenient absurdly long wait for a three minute check out !Written 5 August 2022
- I finally got to visit this lighthouse after it being closed many years ago. I've been to many of New Jersey's lighthouses and this was on my bucket list. It is a long way up the stairs and I am not in the shape I was 20 years ago but made it up to the top. Good thing there are rest stops along the way with window views. Great views from the top, but it was very windy up there and I couldn't stay too long. Winds were blowing 15-25 and it felt like a tropical storm up there. They have a small museum in lobby with the history of the lighthouse. I enjoyed the visit and will go to more lighthouses soon.Written 8 August 2022
- The Quarter is a very nice area. It has so many restaurants and stores inside that part of the Tropicana. The whole mall is on the second floor maybe, which takes you to one end of the casino or hotel (I forget where exactly). You can walk through it and stop somewhere anytime if you see something you like. The only problem I have with the Quarter is there is too much space, but I think it was because I didn’t see all of it. Next time I go to Atlantic City, I’ll be in there a little longer and see every side. If you want something to eat or buy, the Quarter is where you should go once you’re in the Tropicana. I think it’s worth visiting like any other indoor mall in Atlantic City.Written 4 August 2022
- Small amusement park. Rides for young children however the ticket prices didn’t quite match the amount of time per ride. Inconsistent on that was a bit disappointing. No music on the carousel ride. For the 50 or so tickets we had the kids had fun, but we’re ready to go.Written 17 July 2022
- This is my 4th time to Atlantic City and we always go and play at each casino. Harrahs is a very nice upscale casino resort off the Boardwalk. We did not stay here but they do have places to eat, shops, food court for a quick bite to eat. The slots were actually paying out some and my friend and I both won some bonuses. My friend is the gambler and plays a lot more than me, mostly penny machines for .50 to $1.25 a spin. He actually left with more than he came in with. If he spends $60 in a casino and walks out with $20 to $50 or more than he came in with, that"s a good day. The casino is nice, same slots as you see in all the other casinos. Nothing different or unusual as far as slots, just the same old everyday run of the mill that you find in all the casinos. I will definitely stop here again if I ever make it back to Atlantic City.Written 28 May 2022
- This casino is pretty nice. The food options are really great. One of the better boardwalk casinos. Rooms other than the Havana tower need to be renovated. Clean that parking ramp too.Written 16 August 2022
- We tend to come here whenever we are in Atlantic City.
Beautiful, expressive monument continues to whisper the anti-war message while commemorating the Heros who fought for freedom and against communism.Written 31 July 2022
- 2.5 is more accurate than 3. Unfortunately this is just a very average place. Our non smoking room smells like cigarettes and was a little dirty. It's also in need of new carpet and paint. When we booked our stay the pool was closed but reopening before our arrival. When we arrived the pool was still closed. The pool is something that my kids would have enjoyed and I did avoid other resorts that did not have pools. I requested ocean view 3 times, including before we booked and at arrival. I was willing to pay for the view or upgrade. Everytime they said I should tell them when I check in. Even when I called 2 hours before check in. When I checked in they said very quickly that my room was not an ocean view and they would not be able to provide one. By the way when I called 3 times to discuss the stay I was on hold for over 1 hour all three times. For the management team this transaction should be embarrassing.Written 15 July 2022
- Overall nice place kind of small but nice enough to make the trip. Staff was nice and what they did have was good.Written 6 March 2020
中間會停 Hardrock, Bally, Caesars等飯店
留意安全問題 招攬客人 收費
All day pass的人給予手環Written 1 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City