- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
57 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travellers are saying
- It is a shopping mall like any other. Clean and efficient it has a variety of shops including a supermarket. Not a place I would go to unless I needed something - but then I would.Written 18 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very small but interesting museum. Thanks to the audio guide (available through internet connection), it's possible to access to detailed information about the glass making history and processes. The audio is supported by videos and graphical information. The exhibited material is modest, but presented very well.
The administrator of the museum informs the guests very well and is very friendly.
There is a small museum shop as well and it's possible to buy very good quality glass souvenirs which are made by local artists (my sister bought 2 nice birds). The entrence fee is only 20 grivna per person (less then 1 euro) and 10 grivna for students.Written 24 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At Flea Market you can buy old books, vinils and others antiques of XX cent. and older.
Also here is a cool trailer, where you can drink a cup of coffee and buy some souvenirs.Written 20 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yes, That is really interesting place for shopping. And this is really one of the best places in Lviv! Cute clothes, music, different souvenirs, amazing works of art and charming atmosphere and personal. Really recommend.Written 24 June 2019
- Visited Lviv on a business trip last month and walked over to the city center and the opera house. It is a beautiful building and at night with the lights, it looks even more beautiful.Written 2 October 2018
- Small shop centre where you might find many things you need . Location at centre . They have a supermarket at the basement which is not badWritten 13 February 2018
- It´s a famous Market in Lviv but it´s more to buy clothes specially traditional ukrainian clothes. There are also stands selling cheap ( made in China ) clothes.
Not in the Market itself but around ar nearby we can find places for food, ukrainian or fast food.
To get there quickly once at the back of National Opera house go to Magnus Mall and take a side street to go all the way till the Market.Written 28 November 2019
- Great place to smoke hookah and look old town on terrace which situated at 5 floor. Special thanks, manager Andrew and Ann for great serving.Written 13 September 2019
- This is the shop with the largest selection of Christmas decorations in Lviv. Here you will find toys with aroma of coffee, cinnamon and vanilla. All things are handmade and exclusively of eco-friendly materials. The atmosphere is simply incredible and the souvenirs are truly with the Ukrainian soul. Therefore, you cannot leave this cozy little store with empty hands. Here everyone finds a thing to his/her liking. So do not hesitate to visit this shop and I am sure you will not be disappointed.Written 24 October 2019
- I visited this shop on the recommendation of a friend. It is small but has very interesting pieces of icon art. They were closed, but I called the owner, Marianna, and she came to open for me. I was interested in a piece I had seen on their website which was not at the shop. Marianna went and picked up the piece and met me. It was magnificent and I purchased it. She called the next day to make certain I had made it home without difficulty. She even helped me with the paperwork to obtain permission to take it out of the country when I leave. They are lovely and helpful owners.Written 5 March 2019
- I only went inside to see the area and what the gallery had as an exhibition at at the time. I did not sit to eat or drink so I don't know about the service or the products they provide. I was told by my guide that the exhibits change regularly. it's good place to go check out, there is no entry fee.Written 28 July 2021
- This shop which is located a stone’s throw away from the Transfiguration Church is a little gem of its own. There is a range of interesting handmade items by local artistes, ranging from accessories to painting. The owner is very friendly and patiently explains the features of the items. It’s certainly well worth a stop on your way to the church and then down to Opera House.Written 27 June 2019
- Used to like coming here, but they've built more stores where parking used to be. Now it's just frustrating. We won't be back.Written 5 September 2019
- I tried to find nice and special gifts for my grandkids, so I decided to buy a gingerbreads. As I have had LVIV CITY CARD, so I could get a 20% discount.
The choice was not easy, because a lot of perfect different gingerbreads there!
I hope my grandkids will be happy!Written 10 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Lviv
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Lviv:See more shopping for children in Lviv on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Lviv:See more budget-friendly shopping in Lviv on Tripadvisor