51 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 51
What travellers are saying
- A very good shopping centre in Novi Zagreb district. Lots.of shops , dining, cafes. There is a supermarket on the first floorWritten 16 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An excellent Chinese lunch on the panoramic terrace was enough reason to travel to the suburbs on an infrequent city bus. The main goal was my favourite Polish shoe store CCC where I bought elegant leather sandals on sale. All the businesses seemed to have gathered in one location like several economic German multipurpose shops and Turkish fashion chain L C Waikiki. There is a free shuttle bus from the ferry port downtown.Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very great shopping mall with variety of option, the only missing thing is a play area where you can leave your kids for an hour or so.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An ok although small shopping mall. A good place if you want to find a decent place to buy toys - there’s lots of those in Muller and you can also find a bigger Konzum grocery store. Nice place to cool down too on a hot day!Written 24 July 2023
- Just an amazing place
Stores - restaurants - cinema 🍿📽️
Take a rest on a comfortable areas
We visited every year on holidays so splendid🤩Written 15 September 2023
- City center one west is very nice place for shopping. Good choice of brands and also very good food court. Plenty of parking places for freeWritten 2 August 2018
- This is the biggest shopping center in Sibenik with everything what i need.
There is a big parking in front of the center for free.
Many shops and goods available inside.Written 4 November 2017
- Brand new shopping centre but choice of shops limited.The usual shops for outfits limited to big brands and big pricesWritten 9 October 2019
- Generic. Nothing different at all to what you would find anywhere else. Several levels of stores and a food court at the top. Nice and clean, a good range of shops for local people.Written 27 October 2023
- This is a nice mall in the new part of Zagreb. This is near Bundek.
It is small but has all the important brands. I found shopping very good here.
There are a number of restaurants.
We found this to be very convenient.Written 10 September 2018
- Lots of shops, the best are Zara, Yamamay, Oysho and Peek&Cloppenburg.
Ond the first floor there are many restaurants where you can eat a lot of different meals. KFC also. McDonald's (with McCafe) is just across the street.
Tolilettes are clean.
From the centre of Zagreb (Glavni kolodvor) you can come here by bus 281 or from Kvaternik square (Heinzelova street) bus 215.Written 7 November 2017
- It’s ok as shopping centres go. Lots of high street shops. Think when we went we were unfortunate as lots of sales/limited stock. Clean center. We went for crepes which were very expensive. £7 each. The bars are cheap for drinks. Big supermarket on the ground floor. We walked there from the Center of pula. 40 mins!! Best bet get the number 1 bus. The following day we went to the beach next to it. It’s ok, lots of concrete to lie on and steps into the water so you don’t need water shoes.Written 29 July 2022
- For the travelers coming from the West, this small shopping mall is a good place to get everything one needs - from a phone card to drugstore accessories. There are several other larger malls on the edge of town, but the walk to there is pretty long. So a good place to "kill" a few hours while it's raining, with cafes and the rest.Written 6 June 2023
- Visited Konzum frequently to ensure we were well stocked with water and a variety of snacks during our time in Split. Along with Konzum, we used the Tommy shops regularly. All foods are well-priced in both but Konzum has more variety and is more of a supermarket than simply a convenience store.Written 11 August 2019
- Nice shopping mall but about 50% of the units are vacant which makes it seem a bit sad. The Muller store was good and there’s also a supermarket attachedWritten 29 September 2022