- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
175 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 175
What travellers are saying
- I've been to Le Spa by Jan several times and had several different therapists. It's been always an experience. Nice place, very clean, no waiting time, extremely friendly staff, just the perfect place to give you some rest and have a relaxing time. The therapist that I can highly recommend is Annie. She really knows her job. I usually go with my husband and he also prefers Annie or Sophie as a therapist.
We can highly recommend the place. The appointments are always something to look forward to. Thank you! We'll be back soon.Written 21 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- …here this morning was excellent value and very relaxing, plus they were good enough to make it a 45 minute massage for $250 instead of $308 for 60 minutes as I was in a bit of a rush. Saying that, I always much prefer a sitting down option for the massage rather than lying on a bed but I suppose different spas have different set-ups and that was not a huge drawback at all really.Written 15 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had a very relaxing massage with my friends at the Spa last week. Kraft is one of the best massage therapist that I have ever met! She is professional and skillful.
The spa team is very helpful and caring. The ambience was excellent. Special thanks to Jean and Joy, they helped a lots on making this group booking!Written 22 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is such a hidden gem. Tucked away in the north end of DB is this studio with panoramic views of the ocean. Chaukei's classes are invigorating, it's a mental, and spiritual workout as well as it is physical. Listening to the sea breeze as you do your flows will bring you to new levels of peace you didn't think was possible in this busy city.Written 17 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent service by Edward. He was very patient and compassionate throughout and catered to our needs! Especially the small fine details from helping us grab towels and aligning our shoes perfectly. It really goes to show how the Ritz Carlton really has high standards for their staff and accepts nothing less than perfection. Apart from that, I can feel a strong sense of team work as his chemistry with his colleagues are genuine are authentic, which my friend and I could really feel like we are part of their family. It was an overall pleasant experience and I do look forward to returning to meet Edward and his team very soon. Excited to introduce my family to come and join next time.
Edward Wong 服務優質。他在整個過程中都非常耐心和富有同情心，並滿足了我們的需求！尤其是幫助我們抓毛巾和完美對齊鞋子的小細節。這確實表明了麗思卡爾頓酒店對員工的要求很高，並且接受完美無缺。除此之外，我能感受到強烈的團隊合作意識，因為他與同事之間的化學反應是真實的，我和我的朋友真的能感覺到我們是他們家庭的一部分。這是一次非常愉快的經歷，我很期待很快回來會見愛德華和他的團隊。很高興介紹我的家人下次來參加。Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very relaxed environment~
Interesting spa experience - never in such a relaxed body condition~
Worth trying!Written 10 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The team at the Mandarin Spa are always excellent. From flexibility with scheduling through to a really great fitness team, they go above and beyond to offer great services.
For a great deep tissue massage, request Wallace. As an Australia-trained, certified massage therapist, his level of skill and technique is truly hard to find in Hong Kong. He’s able to adjust treatments to address specific concerns, and I, and my back, are lucky to have found him.
Imelda is a pro and my wife’s go-to for all her needs.
Whether for a special occasion or just a regular treatment, this is the place to go.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I booked a half day trip to the Peninsula Spa for a relaxing afternoon with my beloved one. I specially arranged a private suite aimed for their in-room facilities which still available during Covid-19 like sauna and Jacuzzi.
The package is quite expensive but it is worthy with the excellent hospitality of the Peninsula Hong Kong. After relaxing treatment and spa, I enjoyed a 3 courses dinner at the pool side with the amazing view of Victoria harbour at the night time.
We had a great time here. Thank you.Written 9 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I cannot describe how wonderful my experience was when I entered my spa, as I feel my words will not justify how professional, caring and attentive the staff were from the moment I entered the spa.
I was fortunate to receive a gift voucher to the spa which enabled me to have my amazing experience. I have selected the Ayurvedic massage as the description was attractive to me.
I was welcomed by the front desk in such a sweet and polite manner, followed by a greeting from one of the well-being team who showed me around the changing, locker and relaxation room. She was extremely polite and soft spoken when explaining the latest covid-19 rules and guidelines which the spa had to follow and what should I be expecting throughout my spa journey.
The environment was clean and efficient, there were lockers where you could store your items, bathrooms, and showers. Towels and other amenities were available for guests and the staff were all there to support.
Later on I was greeted by my masseuse, who sadly I have forgotten her name, who was attentive to my needs. And she had given me the best massage and spa experience I have ever had in Hong Kong! The massage was so nice I was truly a new woman after my experience as I felt calm and relaxed.
Although the services were expensive, I’d say that it’s worth it and I will certainly visit again in the near future.Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been here for a few times since 2-3 years ago and their quality has been consistently above average.
Although I live in Sheung Wan, and have a decent massage place to go to, I come to Home Thai Massage & Spa whenever I need a longer massage.
I have tried their Dream Package, and Body & Soul Package. The place is relaxing, the receptionist is gentle & friendly - and what's most important of course is the masseurs.
I found their technique & skills different from regular massage place, it's a spa standard in Thailand or Bali. I often fall asleep during the session.
Will definitely come again and recommend anyone who want to enjoy spa outside of hotels.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Highly recommend this spa. Great facilities and most importantly very clean.
Would recommend the ‘harmony massage’ and ‘signature facial’. The staff are extremely professional and the service is top notch. Great thing about a hotel treatment is that there’s no annoying hard selling of packages to you at the end of the treatment.
The post massage resting areas are excellent, quiet and very private. There is also no rush as you can rest in there as long as you like
The spa treatments include the use of the gym, and an hour at the pool which requires booking due to social distancing. So make sure to plan for that.Written 25 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice high end Margys facial in Central Hong Kong. Been going to Peninsula Spa for this facial but glad to see it’s finally offered on the Island side!Written 20 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had my 2nd treatment for FREEZE AND UNCREASE a 60 minute facial. I want to recommend to ladies who has a busy schedule with no time to relax, this massage helps to lift our facial tissue, for those with dry skin, Amooma has the best professional therapist to handle your every need. A 5 STAR ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. Excited for my next visit! For a youthful look, please try it! Super highly recommended 👌👍🥰Written 27 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was the first spa I had in Hong Kong. It was memorable.
My girlfriend and I wants to have a try once Angsana opened in TKO.
One group of guests was serving by the receptionist, Ging. But she is polite and effective. We feel good with welcome tea during the waiting time.
My therapist was Nisa. Sine was the therapist of my girlfriend. They arranged us in the giant couple room of Angsana. It was amazing. Therapist excellent techniques and with the calm ambiance, I fell asleep immediately.
Hong Kong is now suffering from COVID-19. Angsana could be a place providing a short Thailand vacation experiences.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Hong Kong:
- 60 mins Gravity Escaper Float
- Stone Spa Experience Package
- Stone Spa Relaxing Zone (1 Hour) (Free visit Japan Toys Museum)
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Hong Kong:
- Sala Raj Thai Traditional Massage
- The Oriental Spa at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- The Right Spot Urban Spa
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Hong Kong:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Hong Kong:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor