- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice campus and atmosphere, We love kuzheng and this is a wonderful place for my daughter to take some classes. hopefully, we welcome back again soon.Written 8 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This site is interesting, as it has displays discussing the important role that this college played in Chinese government for several hundred years.
The displays, while informative, could be better if more thought had been put into how information could be conveyed with more context, rather than just reciting facts. In that respect, this feels a bit like a museum from the 1960s, rather than one from the present century. Nevertheless, this was a worthwhile stop and gives some good background on how portions of the Chinese government functioned over several dynasties.
This place can easily be combined with a stop at the Lama temple, which is only about 500 m east.Written 19 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This university is located just a kilometer away from the main section of Wudaokou on the same street. A colleague would always talk about this place as a great way to meet people and become friends with someone who wants to practice language skills. He can speak 5 different languages and was even a French teacher in France and would always speak of the French Alliance. I frequent there because there is a great little money exchange bank in front of the French Alliance building, where they allow foreigners exchange up to one thousand US Dollars a day. It’s not much but other larger institutions allow a maximum of $500 dollars. As I was waiting for the bank to open, a few Chinese students approached me and started speaking French. I apologized and said I’m an American and don’t speak French. They were language students learning French and mistook me for French expat. They continued speaking English and wanted to become friends so they could practice English, and then my colleagues story of BLCU as a place to make friends made sense. I was there last week and the university had a huge International Day celebration and it was very festive. The campus is nice and very shady and the streets are lined with trees and one has a great feeling being in the campus as friendly people make the place happen.Written 3 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hyundai Motorstudio was probably the best free gallery as it had the benefit of being backed by a huge company. While most of the exhibits of Lying Sophia & Mocking Alexa was a bit abstract for the most part, the presentation of the pieces was impressive and a booklet thoroughly explaining the concept of the exhibit and individual pieces was provided.Written 7 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These are the best places for budget-friendly educational sites in Beijing:See more budget-friendly educational sites in Beijing on Tripadvisor