While most historical things in Seoul are about Joseon Dynasty(14~19th century), this is one of few events to enjoy Baekje. It's fun and one of the best cultural festivals of Seoul, I think.
- The venue is near Peace Gate of Olympic Park, Songpa-gu District. Right outside metro line #8 Mongchon Toseong Fortress. Metro line #5 Olympic Park is also close.
- The festival lasts from Friday to Sunday. Started on Sep 28 in 2019.
- Baekje was one of three major kingdoms long ago. Remained until mid 7th century.
- Mongchon Toseong is the ancient ruin in the park. Possibly assessed as Baekje's. That's why they are having the festival here.
- They have many things like parade, activities, shops, foods, etc. Demonstration of a hawk-aided hunting was interesting. You can have much fun without spending money.
- There's a very good Korean buffet restaurant in the park. You can also consider that.
- Olympic Park is really huge. If you're done with the festival, visit the other peaceful area of the park.