Highlights of Caucasus Mountains-Jinvali,Ananuri,Gudauri,Kazbegi by Budget Friendly Tours Georgia.
*I really enjoyed this tour. Luka was my tour guide. Luka and driver were friendly, responsible, well mannered, and caring. I highly recommend this tour. Tour was very well organized.
From this tour, I saw:
(1) Rose Revolution Square;
(2) Jinvali Water Reservoir (located along the Georgian military highway where I got on the swing set for 5 GEL);
(3) Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble (situated on the foreland by the river Aragvi);
(4) Restaurant Kakhaberi (had super delicious, homemade, traditional dishes);
(5) Gudauri View Point in Ganisi;
(6) Russian Georgian Friendship Monument in Gudauri (the monument is a large round stone and concrete structure overlooking the Devil's Valley in the Caucasus Mountains);
(7) Stepantsminda, Georgia (saw Mount Kazbegi);
(8) Gergeti Trinity Church in the village of Gergeti (The church is situated on the right bank of the river Chkheri and under Mount Kazbegi at an elevation of 2170 meters. The Gergeti Trinity Church was built in the 14th century);
(9) Rooms Hotel Kazbegi;