Health Clubs • Shooting Ranges
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We always visit Al Forsan International Karting Circuit whenever we are in Abu Dhabi, it’s one of our favourite Karting tracks in the world.
Visited 3 times during our week holiday. World class facilities, very helpful staff. Highly recommend.Written 1 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I get deep tissue massages regularly to help manage stress and muscle tension. Winari is amongst the best of the bestest I have worked with. She worked through all my tough-to-reach muscle knots. My shoulders, neck and back feel so much better and lighter. I chatted a bit with Winari later …I was curious about what makes her so good at her job. She said she likes helping people feel better. She is a true professional! She is passionate about therapeutic medical benefits that individuals dealing with pain can receive through massage. She was trained in Bali. And has worked globally including Europe, Turkey, and now in Abu Dhabi where she feels safest in her profession. At the end of my 90 min session, I asked her if I should come again in 3 days and she suggested a in a week instead so I allow for some rest in between sessions. She could have reinforced my notion of returning in 3 days, that would have been commercially better for her. To me, this felt like a genuine care for the customer ! I will go back to her in a week and I set a session for my husband too to help with his tennis arm.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean and neat gym, great workout equipment. Remarkable aesthetic (gets me in the mood to work). Friendly staff and great service.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My children go often to Abu Dhabi Country Club for basketball practice. We are very pleased with both coaches. Their approach to young children is superb. The environment is also friendly. The children have fun while they learn basketball at the same time. Highly recommended it, if you are looking for a good sports school for little children.Written 19 June 2019
- the best around here to do massage and jacuzzi, they have many option one of the best that would be compared to the whole countryWritten 21 January 2021
- amazing place for working out friendly staff and near my workplace and good environment i have signed for 6 month membershipWritten 18 March 2021
- eagle gym has given me best opportunity to build my body, eagle gym has well branded equipment for body fitness and well trained master. great job done eagle founders.... best body fitness centre in Mussaffah sabia abu dhabiWritten 15 July 2020
- I went to the club to attend the Egyptian Super cup 2017. The entrance procedure was quite good.
My ticket was in the second floor, with no elevator so it's not easy for older people to go up with too much stairs.
But the rows design are perfect so wherever your seat is, you will see the pitch clearly.Written 12 March 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Abu Dhabi