136 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
Speciality Museums • Art Museums
Admission tickets from AU$11
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 136
What travellers are saying
- just something else. The calmness and serenity. Very different to Makkah.
Plenty of Museums/exhibitions to enhance your knowledgeWritten 2 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- "Exceptional Umrah experience with Talbiya Umrah Pvt Ltd! Their meticulous planning, knowledgeable guides, and top-notch services made our journey seamless and memorable. Highly recommended for a spiritually enriching pilgrimage. A trusted partner for your Umrah pilgrimage."Written 17 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eat lunch on the third floor of the mall at the base with over 20 different, quality restaurants to choose from. Check out the skybridge right before sunset so you can see both night and day. Really beautiful, and when you come out at night, enjoy the light show on the tower.Written 21 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recreating the experience that Hajar went through trying to find water is amazing , The only issue is when people throw there water on the floor causing slippage.Written 28 October 2023
- This Mosque hold a very important role in Islam. It was the first Mosque built by our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Praying here gives you the reward of an Umrah.Written 28 August 2023
- Absolutely loved this market. The people were so incredibly friendly and shopping was excellent. Definitely a must visit place in TaifWritten 28 October 2023
- El Masjed El Haram, Kaaba, is the most peaceful place on earth
All the visitors feel equally in front of the holy Kaaba while performing Omra.Written 10 September 2023
- amazing infrastructure. very hospitable people. lovely weather in November :) I am here for work and everyone has been super supportive. service level is superb on all levels and one thing you cant avoid is putting on some weight because of how delicious the food is :)Written 22 November 2023
- A lovely place for a stroll and observe the Jeddah lifestyle . Families have picnics there lots of children . The fountain itself is nothing impressive but i enjoy the vibes.Written 31 October 2023
- One of the oldest historical monuments in the city, therefore it shall be visited if you are in Riyadh. You can learn about the history of the country and the establishment of the Emirate of Riyadh. The fortress played an integral role in the Unification of Saudi Arabia, with the Battle of Riyadh, one of the most important conflicts of the Saudi unification. Various exhibitions can be found in the fortress.Written 19 November 2023
- visit this Mount Uhud from far and were told the story of Mount Uhud and remembering those who have sacrificed their lives for the sake of Allah swt and Islam.Written 8 January 2023
- Beautiful mall. It has everything under one roof. All the famous clothing brands, restaurant, kids play . Corridor are wide even when it’s busy it’s ok to visit . They have wheel chair facility. Ideal for everyone . The whole family can enjoyWritten 26 October 2023
- This was a fabulous museum and very interesting from the prehistoric elephant that used to exist in Saudi to the history of Arabic writing systems and everything in between. I definitely recommend visiting (allow yourself 2.5 hours so you have time to explore the many park areas surrounding the museum if you have the opportunity to visit Riyadh.
As an American who only knows English, there is English everywhere!Written 11 July 2023
- Saudi is opening up business for traveller's. Jeddah is on the red sea and the seafront has been developed very well. The cornice is worth a visit especially from sunset into the night. Restaurants are plenty and the alcohol free beers are cold. The walk way stretches for miles and has been beautifully paved and the plants selected make it look like an oasisWritten 7 July 2023
- the Grand Canion of the Middle East + heritage + Excellency
This place will make you feel different.
……………………………………………….…………………..Written 1 August 2023