Historical & Heritage Tours • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We just finished a two day custom tour with Jordan Private Tours and they were simply amazing. The star of the show was Ahmed Habibi- our driver. He literally went out of his way to get us local food, find a last minute PCR test, cold drinks, snacks and most importantly listened to us and catered to our requests. He took us to off the beaten path and found local hidden gems. Seriously one of the best tours we have done and we’ve done a ton around the world!Written 30 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great experience with Jordan Select. Our driver Hytham was the best! He was so much more than a driver and really enhanced our experience. We did a 7 day tour (Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea). Our accommodations were first rate and everything ran smoothly from airport pick-up to drop-off. I recommend traveling to Jordan with Jordan Select.Written 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a 14-day Jordan round trip through the travel agency Travelkid, which was carried out locally by the agency Petra Night.
Everything was perfectly organized and the itinerary was very well adapted to our children (3 and 6).
Already at the airport we were picked up by our driver Mohamed Masoud and he took wonderful care of us during the whole trip and drove us safely through Jordan.
He took great care of us, always answered all our questions and gave us insider tips. He was always on time or already waiting for us. He got us every ticket and did every check-in for us, he also always made sure we got a good room at the hotel. When it once did not work out that we get a packed lunch from the hotel, he immediately reacted without being asked and bought us a totally delicious lunch. His car was always well maintained and clean.
With our children he was especially sweet and patient, he sweetened long car rides with candy and made jokes with them.
Mohamed has contributed a lot to make our trip an unforgettable experience, we felt very comfortable with him and he has certainly done much more than belonged to his duties.Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had a wonderful experience with this company— specifically with our driver Moawia. He was very accommodating and knowledgeable and made some great recommendations. My friends and I were able to travel between several cities in Jordan with ease while feeling very safe.Written 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- First, Discover Jordan is the fastest responding booking and managing company I have dealt with in Jordan. Got us a price we couldn't resist.
The Mövenpick is extremely welcoming and luxurious. Pools for children, families or adults only. Grandiose architecture and built environment. Instant free access to Internet. Fast room service and incredible staff. A variety of cuisine and leisure facilities. Irresistible scenery and literally the best bed my body has ever laid on.
Would Definitely go there again and again.Written 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Booked my Eid vacation for my family in March 2022. The experience was perfect from the first approach. Price quality and value. Book with them and travel with confidence like their slogan says.Written 21 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Awesome trip to Petra with the mrs followed by a beautiful night in wadi rum and overall we loved the moments we shared throughout the experience!
Hanna thank you very much for being so helpful and we felt in good hands with all the guidance and assistance given to us, genuine and honest people are appreciated!
Our driver Imad was very professional and a kind to make sure we arrived to every destination safely and kindly always offered to stop if needed. Also a very good driver considering how tough it can be to drive in Amman. We thank you both very much!Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Abdullah provided us an amazing experience. He knows very well all places and let you select your preference to provide you the best experience. High qualified guide under all points of view: tradition, modernity, knowledge and inteligence. We travel a lot to many places and he surprised us bybthe global experience. We went to Petra with him and, apart from the traditional walk through the Treasury , and all tipical monuments ending in the monastery, he suggested us to go for a “special way” starting in the monastery and after an hour and twenty minutes aproximately, through mountains , incredible views and a real but secure adventure all time, we arrived to the entrance after 10 minutes driving from the míddle of the mountains in a 4x4 over a non-existing road. We haven’t seen anything similar. We really recommend him. Thank you Abdullah.Written 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.