Sports Camps & Clinics • Sightseeing Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We stayed in Sri Lanka Colombo area due to german governmnet funded academic student cooperation project and booked Winstartours with Wickrama for a package of 12 tours to southern, eastern, and southern provinces. Trips were done with very comfortable Toyota Hybrid car as well as vans of several sizes . Wickrama was always reliablle on the spot, cars were clean and without any failure. All his trip bookings worked out nicely, he saved our money with comparably better prizes due to personal contacts to local hotels and guides. He cared for fresh food on the road, as King coconuts, Papaya and buffalo curds with triacle. Great assistance with everything unforeseen, too.
In summary Wickrama now is our "mully" friend, We definitely will ask for his services whenever we are in Sri Lanka again.Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited for tourist information. Very helpful and friendly staff who gave us maps and helped us to plan our trip around Sri Lanka, all free of charge.Written 25 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The tour was Great ! 10 days, and countless number of wonderful sights on our trip around Sri Lanka. Thanks to Hivi we enjoy every single place during our great journey. Hivi is clever driver and kind friend in one person, always helpful and ready to show us everything. He told us and explained a lot of interesting information and things about culture, traditions, religion and life in Sri Lanka - it was very useful knowledge for us because this type of information are not usually mentioned in any travel guide books or internet. We visit so much beautiful places everyday, so we didn't miss anything. We're happy that we could travel around this splendid island with Hivi and I highly recommend him to everyone who want to enjoy Sri Lanka. It was simply amazing!Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.