- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Screen - Amazing quality displays in both with both being large. Screen 2 feels more immersive however compared to screen 1 due to the recliner seats and shorter distance from the screen.
Sounds - Both equipped with Dolby 7.1 and it's great. Not better than Dolby Atmos in scope CCC though.
Cleanliness - Both cinema, outside area and bathrooms are very clean
Snacks - Snacks are pretty good but highly overpriced. A 100 bucks popcorn is 450/- here.
Staff - Not good at all. They are not friendly. Infact they don't even smile at us. They have no idea as to how to treat customers. They are not pleasent with us.0/10 customer service
No break as well which is an exclusive feature here which is great. Too much ads but can not a huge issue. Ticket prices are good but parking should be free not charged.
I visited both screen 1 and screen 2 for Aquaman and Spiderman Into The Spider Verse Respectively. Screen 2 is pretty smaller than screen 1 (it's still huge and immersive) but the seats are inclined well so that you won't be blocked by another person's head in screen 2. Also I experienced that screen 2 seats are more comfortable as well. In screen 1 seats are not that inclined making it harder for shorter people to watch the movie.Written 19 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Due to COVID-19 they do not allow food or drinks in the theaters. They also don't provide pillows or blankets so I recommend bringing a sweater or light jacket as its pretty chilly in there!Written 28 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Saw the Lion King premier on 18th July. Quality of the movie and the sounds were very good. Comfortable seats and seating arrangement.Written 12 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There were other cinema halls,food court in the same building. We were quite comfortable in the cinema hall,although it looked old and need refurbishing.One cannot expect very comfortable cinema hall for Rs 550 per ticketWritten 19 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great place for adventure cinemas... Real expirience... You should visit here and take the best adventure expierience with the 9D crew. Ticket price start from 400LKR TO 800LKR and their website is 9Dcinema.lkWritten 12 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.