Escape Games • Multi-day Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We started the tour from galle and went through the villages paddy fields which has a lovely scenery. stopped for lunch which we had in a beautiful local village restaurant. it was a delicious lunch with local dishes. we couldn't finish the food. again through the paddy fields cycled. our guide from the mice team guided us through the whole tour. we finished it with having great experience of cycling.Written 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This game leaves you wanting to play more. Lots of fun, especially with the right group of people. You don't realise how quickly time goes by, but it leaves you feeling satisfied. Definitely an hour well spent! It was nice to have our shortcomings/the way out explained at the end of the game too.Written 30 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had wanted to go to Sri Lanka for some time, and had a general idea of where we would like to go.
I initially contacted Gihan through a recommendation from a friend of mine who had previously visited to Sri Lanka.
This was the best decision we made for the entire trip. Gihan is a dream to work with, he and his team compiled a detailed day to day itinerary with sites and excursions. Many things that we definitely wouldn't have done had to we done it without them.
On arriving to Sri Lanka, Gihan, Nihal and Manoj were there to meet us. Nihal was our guide and Manoj was our driver.
I can't say enough about these guys. Gihan and Manoj have a vast knowledge of the country (Gihan also on food and wine due to his previous experience as a food and drinks manager, which was handy for selecting wine and cocktails). They were both so accommodating for us reorganizing trips ect due to rain etc. The peace of mind afforded to us with Nihal and Manoj was second to none, an example of this was when we took the train from Ella to Kandy (part of the way) we didn't have to worry about our luggage and could really just enjoy the views from the train. They selected some amazing restaurants for lunch and dinner throughout Sri Lanka.
We visited all of the attractions we had planned and many many more hidden gems that we had not expected and which turned out to be often better than some of the stuff we wanted to go to!
If you are considering going to Sri Lanka, do not pass these guys.
Thank you all again for everything.Written 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was my very first experience of this kind of activity and it's simply a big WOW !!!.
if you do not think out of your box, you'll never be able to solve the mystery. ;)
it was a well planed activity and we enjoyed every second in this activity. Thanks to the team "Mystery Bar", our team had an opportunity to be our own kind of detectives.
Well Done !!!Written 18 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Once arrived in Sri Lanka, you are simply overwhelmed by the diversity of the country and the opportunities that are open to you. But as much as you can do, it is difficult to decide what you really do at the end. Of course you want to see a lot, but an absolute no go was for us to join the regular tourists routes and to be sheduled from one tourist hot spot to another. Colombo is usually just a arrival and departure destination but these guys made colombo one of our highlights - absolutely unexpected but it was. They took us on a culinary, historical and exciting journey through colombo that exceeded all our expectations. Friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness is one thing, but you could really feel the passion and joy of them while taking us on the journey through Colombo. These guys love their job and you don't see and feel that too often, especially in the tourist industry.
After a great time and a full and happy tummy - after all the amazing things we got to know and taste from the Sri Lankan cuisine - our journey continued further into the heart of the island and as we already said before, we don't want to follow the regular streams of tourists...... Sensory indulgences shared all their experiences with us and some awesome insider locations and spots on the island.
I am sure that we alone or within a holiday package tour never got to see those places.
Really an awesome bunch of people and beside the fact that they just put in a huge amount of effort to give the best experience they even try to be environmentally friendly and sustainable. An incredibly interesting concept -
and for a really reasonable price!
We had an incredible time and can only recommend sensoryindulgences to everyone and wish you continued success!Written 18 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We stayed in Sri Lanka Colombo area due to german governmnet funded academic student cooperation project and booked Winstartours with Wickrama for a package of 12 tours to southern, eastern, and southern provinces. Trips were done with very comfortable Toyota Hybrid car as well as vans of several sizes . Wickrama was always reliablle on the spot, cars were clean and without any failure. All his trip bookings worked out nicely, he saved our money with comparably better prizes due to personal contacts to local hotels and guides. He cared for fresh food on the road, as King coconuts, Papaya and buffalo curds with triacle. Great assistance with everything unforeseen, too.
In summary Wickrama now is our "mully" friend, We definitely will ask for his services whenever we are in Sri Lanka again.Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ravi was the best driver and guide we could imagine. Right from the first moment at the airport we trusted in Ravi, the way he drove us secure through narrow and crowded streets. We appreciate him for his restraint and reliability, his politeness and his responsibility for us -like a father-. Driving us 15 days through the wonderfull green country with real elephants on the streets, we had conversations about life in Sri Lanka, Asia, Europe and the hole world. He is open minded and wears a big smile, even if there is nothing to laugh at.
We highly recommend him and we wish him many travelers that will be inspired by him for country and people.Written 7 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This Escape Room is extremely well-thought out and is ideal for families and groups of friends. We had a great time trying to escape and recommend this as a must-do activity for anyone visiting or living in Colombo.Written 18 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The tour was Great ! 10 days, and countless number of wonderful sights on our trip around Sri Lanka. Thanks to Hivi we enjoy every single place during our great journey. Hivi is clever driver and kind friend in one person, always helpful and ready to show us everything. He told us and explained a lot of interesting information and things about culture, traditions, religion and life in Sri Lanka - it was very useful knowledge for us because this type of information are not usually mentioned in any travel guide books or internet. We visit so much beautiful places everyday, so we didn't miss anything. We're happy that we could travel around this splendid island with Hivi and I highly recommend him to everyone who want to enjoy Sri Lanka. It was simply amazing!Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.