Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A good place for dancing your night away! They’re open pretty late and serve some good cocktails! They also play the video of the song they’re playing :)Written 13 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Does the people who been working that thier the service was bad .Don't call the hotline. They didn't liesWritten 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Love the ambiance and the setting of the place. Gets too crowded during weekends though. Therefore, it gets full packed and order delays are also to be expected.
As I see, it is a fine place to go out for drinks with friends / work buddies. Would recommend going there after 11 p.m. or 12 midnight after dinner.Written 22 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were the crowd of six gals, the DJ just didn't know which songs to play. We tried requesting some nice dance music but he never listened and he kept playing out dated songs. We regretted coming here and went to another club which actually played some good songs. The DJ really drags the standard down.Written 21 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After me & a friend were searching endlessly for nightlife (and no luck) -
We wound up at Cleopatras ‘night club’.
We were greeted by many male security who waved us in for free. I understand there is a charge if you are male.
8 Indian woman sat smiling at us (probably relieved that we weren’t letching, desperate men in heinsight).
We were quickly waved over by a man at the drink desk who proceeded to tell us we could not buy single drinks as they did not sell any single drinks…
We were then lurched in to an explanation that you can only buy spirits by the bottle - whiskey / vodka / rum etc - there did not appear to be any kind of mixer to go with these full bottles of spirits.
We did not buy any bottle of spirit but visited the toilet (mainly to discuss our recent realisation about this being an Indian brothel) & were followed closely. On reaching the wash room - one of the working ladies was being violently sick in the wash basin.
She reassured ‘it’s ok?’ But I’m not sure who she was kidding.
On skipping out - we saw a plate of rice that I guess anyone could just dip their hand in to on passing if they got hungry. (Just to clarify - we did not test this theory and wouldn’t advise anyone to).
My heart went out to the ladies captured in that cellar dungeon.
This is NOT a nightclub - I do not recommend anyone go.
Horrid Henry vibes, lots of red flags, it did not feel safe.Written 10 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.