- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This gateway bridge into the Halong Bay area. You have incredible views of the Karst limestone jutting out of the Bay. The bridge is one of five of its kind a single strand prestressed cable stayed cable bridges.Written 31 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were toured around the fishing village by a small boat - observing the floating homes, karsts in the background, fishing boats, villagers and village life. We were shown the small fish farms and all the various processes of fishing. We also toured the cultural and fishing museum. The tour was a nice afternoon on the water and in the village.Written 31 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just a nice bridge to cross or take some foto’s or video shots.
The bridge has a length of 1,106 meters, with of 25 meters and height of 150 meters.
The construction of the bridge started on May 18, 2003 and opened at December 2, 2006.Written 14 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was definitely worth breaking up the trip for, and made a welcome change from the usual shopping centres in town. This one is not far from the Vincom shopping centre where the taxi’s normally drop tourists, which was interesting. It’s right in the middle of town, but quite hard to find, as its down a side street which looks really local. The have skirts and pants which are free to borrow if you’re wearing shorts or a sleeveless top (just look to the right hand side of the compound as you walk in). It’s really worth a visit, and we’ll probably have some footage going up on our Swearjarcoins YouTube channel soon. The temple is dedicated to the mountain gods, and the goddess of mercy.Written 28 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Halong Bay
- These experiences are best for sights & landmarks in Halong Bay:
- Full-Day Halong Bay Islands and Cave Tour Transfer 2 Ways by Newest Expressway
- Halong Bay Full Day Trip: Visit Surprise cave, Titop island, kayaking & swimming
- Skip the Line: Halong Bay
- Luxury Day Tour into Ha Long Bay- Lan Ha Bay ( Highway Transfer -Buffet Lunch)
- Genesis Cruise : Halong Bay Day Tour- Small Group & Limousine Transfer Roundtrip
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Halong Bay:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Halong Bay on Tripadvisor