12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A super fun place to take your kids with a big selection of activities for kids all ages. Great time to take a break at Central World. Highly recommended!Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing!! place to visiting american grandparents. This place goes on and on. Climbing, sliding, trampoline jumping connected to a video game, play stores, foodtrucks etc. , Art and craft activities included. Separate area for the wee ones. Great physical challenges and exercise. Well staffed with friendly attendants. Seniors get in free with a child. Reasonably priced. Our only grandchild lives in Bangkok, and we understand why HarborLand is a hit. Good family food options on the lower levels of the Gateway center. Nothing like this in the States--adequate staffing would be difficult there.Written 12 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have many activities more than sliding and ball pools. Our kids can enjoy arts ,bikes,reading and wooden toys.Written 6 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have many type of slides ,extra zone for little kids and baby. Located in shopping mall so it’s easy to find the place for lunch.Written 6 September 2020
- Kinda hard to look to find for who not similar with Bangkok's location, cause it's a tiny park art. If you visit Bangkok, you should visit this place if you have time.
Well, it not far from Siam Paragon, only 12mn by walk. If you afraid to lose.
A lot of old buiding around that area also, that you able to see more of Thai's life style
I'm not sure how long they will change for art work, because when I visited the all of old art work that I saw on site, it was change ( as my pictures below )Written 6 September 2019
- This place has play areas suitable for children from crawlers to walkers:)) We all had a great time! However, the only minus I found was that their cafe shop only sells snacks and drinks which contain high amount of sugar! Why? It’s a place for children to learn. Please let’s teach them to eat healthy food and drink natural juices.
Otherwise good fun!Written 28 March 2018
- We visit Asia Parkour whenever we visit Bangkok and on this tri, we visited BK mainly to visit the gym. We planned our days in BK around the schedule at Asia Parkour to give us the maximum amount of time at the gym.
My kids had a great time in their classes. Saturday is full of kids classes and there's a class a day for kids on other days of the week. I was pleased to see mostly women in the adult class! Asia Parkour has done a great job of making parkour accessible to anyone who wants to move more.
Bring a water bottle! Multi-visit packages are available or you can pay a drop-in rate to visit one class at a time.
We Love Asia Parkour!Written 26 April 2017
- is very good Suitable for bringing children to play The place is a bit small. But it saves time for going beyond shopping. There is staff watching all the time.Written 31 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok