Speciality Museums • History Museums
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A must visit place if you are in Antananarivo Madagascar. Please watch the videos explaining the history. Their traditional Malagasy dressesWritten 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This art gallery is not just an art gallery, it is a restaurant, music place, cafe and an art gallery.
Staff is very polite and nice
All were amazingWritten 21 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting exhibit if you are interested in the true story of Pirates. Located in a residential area of Antananarivo.The exhibit is in French but they provide an English hand out with which you can follow along with.Written 25 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A private imitative that brings together in a very interesting setting in Tana the large variety of stones and fussels Madagascar has to offer the world.
Some more explanations can make the visit much more beneficialWritten 5 December 2015
- This is a tiny two room museum with unimpressive exhibits . Time spent making my way here would have been better spent soaking up the atmosphere of Antananarivo.Written 23 July 2019