38 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- Today I went with my wife to see the "Retro Warsaw" exhibition by Art Box Experience and it was an amazing time! We got to see what the capital city of Warsaw looked like between WWI and WWII and got a feeling of the life that people had here during that period. The displays were very interesting, with old pre-war music in the background and useful information to read about the city and even videos from that period. It really felt like going back in time almost 100 years from now. As a person who is very interested in history, I don't think I could have had a better experience getting the feeling of everyday life in this city before WWII. I am very satisfied with this exhibition by Art Box Experience and with great pleasure I would like to see more like that in the near future. Thank you for a wonderful time. I truly recommend it to everyone!Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Woodstock is the most amazing festival on earth. People of every culture, nationality religion coming together to enjoy music and each other's company. No other festival has the same feeling of compassion , Love and community.
A must see on anyone's list. Family friendly caters to everyone's tasteWritten 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a great show of light and firework once a year a must-see. the fireworks are around 10 - 15 min. please enjoy if you are in Krakow and ableWritten 4 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the festival for Bruno Mars & Post Malone this year and didnt know what to expect of the festival. Its HUGE. The public transport from Gdynia trainstation to the festival area was really good taken care of! Only tip I want to give to the festival organisation is putting a gate at the front of stage standing area to count the people. There were too many in the area this year and it was almost unbearable.Written 23 July 2018
- One of the most pleasant cultural experiences you can attend - top hospitality, talented artists (both visual and musical), tech entertainment, food and above all freedom that surrounds the festival area! Highly recommended.Written 11 June 2020
- What an experiance! Everybody should see this. Everybody should feel this! VR is great for things like that! If you can - go!Written 2 August 2023
- First time in Poland and we had a great experience. The atmosphere was great and the line up was very nice. A good diversification of drinks and food.
The only thing is that almost no one speaks English, but it is al part of the experience!Written 24 November 2018
- After finding a magazine article about it, the Wroclaw Good Beer Festival (Wrocławski Festiwal Dobrego Piwa) was the main reason for our weekend trip to Wroclaw. Then we found out it was a free entry beer festival & we instantly booked flights!
On arrival by tram from the city centre (20mins), we walked straight to the ground. A number of security guards were just checking bags and wished us well. The 70+ beer stalls all covered an arc in a kind of semi-circle around the outside of the football stadium & OMG there was SO much choice!! Sours, IPA's, Stouts, DIPA's, sessionables. There was EVERYTHING!
Two mini-beaches with deckchairs, lots of street food, live music, a party atmosphere. You could walk into the ground and sit inside the stadium, as there was a 6-a-side football tournament being held in one corner of the pitch. I haven't even mentioned how cheap the beers were (prices typically ranged from around 8 zloty - 12 zloty).
We arrived not long after midday on the Saturday, when there were only a few hundred people. When we left about 8pm-ish, there were thousands of people here! Me and my girlfriend had an amazing day out & we hope to return next year! na zdrowie!
- Free entry
- Dog friendly
- Family friendly (lots of rides for kids)
- So many beers
- Incredible street food
- Live music
- Beer workshops
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- SO many beers!
- Cheap day out
- Why can't it be on every week?!
Easily, the best beer festival i've ever been to, and if this was held in England it would cost a fortune for entry, as well as each beer being expensive. Thank you, Wroclaw!Written 30 June 2019
- The beautiful fairytale of Snow White and 7 dwarfs made in lights and colours, a 45 minutes walk between the scenes, with a treasure hunt for kids which had a gift at the end. Marshmallows, coffee and tea in the middle. Wonderfull!Written 17 February 2023