- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It's been 5 times that we have come to lunch there. Summer, like winter. Very pleasant.Depending on the season you can have a drink or eat outside or inside. Warm atmosphere, good service. Delicious local beer. You absolutely have to eat a pork gauge. 1kg therefore a hock for 2 or 3 people. Attention no support, order separately. Very correct price.
Selon la saison on peut boire un verre ou manger dehors ou à l'intérieur. Ambiance chaleureuse, bon service. Bière locale délicieuse. Il faut absolument manger un jarret de porc. 1Kg donc un jarret pour 2 ou 3 personnes. Attention pas d'accompagnement, commander à part. Prix très corrects.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- As part of my monastery visit I wanted to visit the brewery and try the beer. After lunch I walked to the brewery (behind and down a small hill across a parking lot from the unaffiliated restaurant) and meet the brewer who while busy as helpful and shared information.
The tasking room is on the other side of the courtyard (to the left of the main entrance) near information. In addition to samplers a wide range of coffees, teas, drinks, juices, etc along with sweets and cakes are offered. The staff was great, hard working, great with kids and adults working constantly. Lots of information. Great atmosphere. Relaxing.
Lastly the beer, it was good, the IPA was my favorite followed by the dark and special beers.
Great stop, a fair walk from the metro, tram is closer. Glad I came.Written 11 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Service is really good and friendly but incredibly SLOW
All other things - food is great, beer is AMAZING, my advice is 14 smoked. I don't drink beer and it was my bf who took me there but I was surprised and now I go there once in week or two when I'm crawling for a beer :3Written 7 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took the metro from the centre to Andel and popped up at the bus station directly opposite the brewery. I've been on several brewery/distillery tours and the process is the same the world over but I like to go and appreciate the local brew as it's all about tasting at the end and gifts for friends,
We got our tickets and were the only ones there until a French group turned up consisting of about 4 adults and at least 8 kids who ruined the whole experience. The four different rooms you are guided through by the audio/visual presentations light up when it is time to move on to. They didn't understand the information as it was presented in English for us and proceded to run amok throughout the different areas and their ignorant parents or guardians failed to control them. Why would anyone bring kids to a brewery tour?
Anyway, the tour was quite good and I enjoyed the way in which it was presented. It would have been better if it had gone through the actual brewery itself but it gave a good representation of the process. We had opted to taste 4 beers at the end and the barman explained the different types we were given. I liked them all but my wife, who isn't a beer drinker, wasn't especially keen on the darkest beer so that was one extra for me :-)
If you want to do something a little different from the usual sights and attractions then I would recommend it.Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Prague:
- Návštěvnické centrum Staropramen
- The Strahov Monastic Brewery
- Brevnovsky klasterni pivovar sv. Vojtecha