Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great winery. Wonderful experience. Staff were friendly and informative.
A great winery to visit. We will be back soon.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful place for a walk. Path way well laid out. Some stairs. A pretty little creek. Lives up to its name only a few drops but worth the walk an views. Picturesque.Written 8 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended the Sunset Sipping. It was a really enjoyable experience with attentive staff and a fun atmosphere.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were booked on the last tasting of the day on a Sunday. Despite this the host was lovely and didn’t rush us through things. Great gins, licquers and orangcello. Difficult to know which to choose so we left with a gin and three licquers.Written 19 November 2023
- This winery has been recommended to us and are so happy it was. All the wines were very nice, it was hard to choose what to buy so we had to buy quite a few including the sparking which was very different to others. And it was nice that they don’t charge for tastings. A lovely girl looked after us and arranged to have our wines deliver home to Queensland.Written 18 October 2023
- What an amazing little gem of a winery, and such awesome hosts, we will definitely be back. The wine by the fire and paired tasting was to die for.Written 16 July 2023
- Great Pizzas, live music on the weekends, Great for families with young children... lots of outdoor, lawn areas for children to kick a ball and run around... a must see wineryWritten 13 June 2023
- Made our way to the lovely Pieter Van Gent yesterday to see what was new. The staff were so friendly and made us feel right at home. The white and pink ports were a standout ! Day was made by a visit from the cellar door cat, Tom.Written 7 October 2023
- We enjoyed a glass of wine and a platter of meats, cheeses and olives for lunch which was delicious. The view is amazing, the service is friendly and efficient. Thoroughly recommend Moothi Estate for a light and enjoyable lunch.Written 11 September 2023
- Dived into the wide array of award winning wines by a very knowledgeable and friendly gentleman whose name escapes me (29/10/23, 10am if you’re reading this, he rules).
Walked through each wine in depth and were able to compare a couple of different year varieties to compare.
Well worth walking out with a number of bottles to bring homeWritten 7 November 2023
- We came near on closing and were hoping we could get fit in for a quick tasting.
Greeted by the staff honestly that we could be squeezed in may not be able to get through everything. Despite this the staff were amazing and we got a full tasting, happy to chat up to closing. On top of this the wines were good. So could not complain whatsoever and had an enjoyable tastingWritten 16 July 2023
- Beautiful spot for walking, picnicing & admiring the pagodas. Stunning scenery. Signage isn't great as you drive in (we were trying to find the pagoda lookout track - it leaves from the swamp). Lovely & quiet on a weekday.Written 11 September 2023
- This was our first stop on our self-guided tour with our kids. The staff were very accommodating, turning on a heater and even allowing the kids to taste verjuice. The team was professional and friendly throughout the tasting. We also enjoyed the company of their dog, who was the friendliest we've seen at any of the wineries. The wines were top-notch, and we'll definitely be returning one day soonWritten 16 July 2023
- Friendly informative staff who have lots of information on what to do in the area. Unfortunately when we visited lots of roads were closed due to recent rain, so our visit was mainly centred around the town and its wineries. And Not the lovely National Parks in the area.Written 8 March 2023
- Visited this vineyard today. Lovely fire going which added to the ambience. Oliver had a good knowledge of the wines he was serving us. The cheese and olives were a nice touch as we sampled the wine. A lovely outlook with a view over the vineyards. We loved the Italian grape varieties.Written 24 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Mudgee
Mudgee Attractions Information
|Thursday 8:45 am|