Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful morning out on two bikes and a child trolley. The trail was in great condition and it was a treat to be able to explore the area.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Immersion tasting w the Darling Wife and Learning Daughter. Fabulously presented by George who managed us and various multitudes who drifted into the tasting room over the course of events with aplomb.
I bought way too much wine as a result.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic experience, Carmen looked after us , great knowledge and true ambassador for the winery and region . We will be backWritten 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect Saturday afternoon at Greg Cooley Wines. Great wine, live music and food van. Delightful! Easy listening, great atmosphere with locals and visitors together. Couldn’t be better!!Written 23 September 2023
- Great place to visit and the history of the vineyard is very interesting. The church and crust are impressive and loved the wine cellars below the main building.Written 2 November 2023
- Walked to this wonderful winery from the Clare Caravan Park. Had to call for a lift back though as the wines we tried were superb so we needed a car to take our purchases back. A must visit location on a trip to the beautiful Clare Valley.Written 12 June 2023
- Returning to Clare after many years away, I looked for something a little different. The Swaggies Hut on Bungaree, 15 minutes north of the town seemed a good choice. And it was. Excellent communications, easy check in and out, stocked up fridge, a restful spot in the vicinity of the woodshed. Everything needed was there, and Clare is on the doorstep. We were lucky to strike the valley at its greenest and lushest, and the weather was perfect.
Not sure about value for money, because you can’t put a price on experiences like this. All couples - from romantic young fools to foolish old romantics - should spend a day or several at Bungaree.
Many thanks to all who make such experiences possible.Written 12 October 2023
- Shut the Gate Winery is excellent and not to be missed. The wines are great and the tasting generous. We availed ourselves of the store for a grazing platter of our choice and sat in the garden with a beautiful glass of wine....innovative concept. Very friendly staff and a relaxing few hours.
Highly recommended.Written 23 October 2023
- Thought we would just pop in for a quick taste and spent over an hour chatting to a lovely/knowledgeable lady who took us in a beautiful journey through all their wines and wine making. Very pretty vineyard and cellar door tooWritten 30 August 2023
- Spent a very peasant morning wine tasting some very fine wines. Hilary was exceptional with her knowledge and friendliness made us want to linger and chatWritten 15 February 2023
- A fun place for kids and big kids too. The flying fox is great and even the adults enjoy a ride.
Outdooor adventure is the theme Just Great fun and very safe away from cars etc.Written 8 October 2019
- Lovely winery with a great variety of wines. Linda was fantastic on the cellar door. She was attentive, friendly and gave us a great experience of tastings, together with being kind enough to recommend other wineries in the region.Written 15 July 2023
- Cruisy vibe, live music, nice wines and a bit off the main road. Nothing not to love about Eldridge. A must visit if in the Clare V.Written 7 May 2023
- Randy talked us through the wines in an unpretentious manner, sharing details on his favourites. Mark is a hoot and rudeWritten 13 October 2022
- The Art Gallery is well situated on the main road and worth a visit. The exhibition I viewed included artists I had not heard of before. I was very pleased to have the opportunity to be introduced to their work.Written 11 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Clare
- The best outdoor activities in Clare according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Clare on Tripadvisor
Clare Attractions Information
|Wednesday 6:35 pm|