Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- If you can find a parking (typical Gold Coast), the scenery is worth the fisit. Be sure to view from the lookoutWritten 12 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a must do walk when in Burleigh. This walk is equipped for all ages prams walkers and offers great views of the coastline. Keep your eye open for the whales and enjoy. The walkway is well maintained and is closed when winds and rain is expected. Listen to the birds watch for wildlife and read about the local aboriginal communitiesWritten 28 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having never been here before, only found out about it in a tourist magazine. It really is an amazing place, id recommend it for anyone. Id return here again.Written 26 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in to try a selection of their beers. The beers were excellent as always.
Great beers and friendly staff. Worth visiting when in Burleigh, will return.Written 6 August 2023
- The Tumgum lookout is a nice and easy walk either from Burleigh Point or from the Tullebudgera Creek bridge. The walk through the national park forrest is beautiful and peaceful ad the view from the lookout is also nice.Written 12 April 2021
- Great atmosphere. Friendly staff and excellent choice beer. The new Burleigh Choc beer has everything a chocolate and beer lover could ask for. Burleigh Bighead is always a favourite but for me it now has serious competition.Written 1 April 2022
- Haven’t visited since CoVid hit so was pleased to make a return visit. Nice to see more organic produce. Good range of fruit and vegetables. Excellent range of Asian herbs. Prices and quality were good.
Nice to see variety of food stalls
Will make regular visits in futureWritten 11 September 2022
- Visited on Friday 4th November. It's always worth stopping to have a look at the view, on a clear day you can see Surfers Paradise and beyong.Written 7 November 2022
- This park is always being maintained, so it's usually in very good condition, although if they plant a tougher grass there, the council wouldn't have to keep replacing it. Ideal spot for picnics and BBQ's or just for hanging out.Written 24 October 2020
- Good local market with food, gifts, clothes and live music, if staying in the area it is worth wandering over. It is free entry and as it is in a school there is heaps of parkingWritten 13 November 2022
- Shop till you Drop with so many stalls filled with homemade products and scrumptious food. Make sure you stop at "I Love My Life" Libby Leigh makes, fits and alters pants & shirts to fit all sizes.Written 26 June 2021
- Capricorns Facebook ad popped up on my feed randomly and I'm a rum fan, so I checked out their site, and decided to book the $99 tour for 2 for a saturday arvo.
This included any cocktail of your choice each, a guided tour of the distillery which goes for around 15-20 minutes, then finally a sample of their 10 or so different bottled award winning rums and gins with a cheeseboard.
They have a bar, indoor and outdoor seating, music, and on Sundays a food truck also.
Well worth checking out with friendly staff and a chilled vibe!Written 19 August 2023
- Easy access from Burleigh . Great place to purchased a gift or a token from your visit walking distance from the Burleigh Esplanade Apartments booked through Burleigh Miami Reality see the virtual tour of unit 30Written 22 December 2017
- We were there earlier this week-Great spot to sit down and relax-my kids had a good time splashing in the water(which was nice a shallow and did not dip down) making it perfect for little kid. Coming up out of the sun under the trees for a home packed lunch was a great treat too-didn't appear to any prickles as the kids were running around barefoot while playing soccer. Lots of people kayaking/paddle boarding around this area, so probably a good spot for that too! There is also a ramp down the end if you have a boat.Written 21 November 2018
- Access Echo Beach by swimming or paddling from the southern side of Tallebudgera Creek, or along Ocean View Track from the small carpark for Georges Paragonrestaurant, this less-accessible beach is a delightful respite.
You can also take the longer way from Burleigh Heads if the ocean view track is open (track is gated and closed during bad weather)
In keeping with the nearby Jerrurgal Aboriginal Cultural Centre, there is a lovely indigenous piece on the timbers behind the beach also.Written 4 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Burleigh Heads